Past CFA Exams

cfaguy@gmail.com Thank you.

Please email this to me as well. bigdaddy_@hotmail.com Thanks

tejonranch@aol.com

Hi Keat 1979, Same here. I received it but that was only for lvl 1 exam, is there any for lvl 2? If so please forward to strongjin@hotmail.com. Thanks

could you please send me the file: west8100 at hotmail dot com

I would really appreciate it if someone could send them to me as well. Thank you. mppinkus@aol.com

Could you send it to me too (leve 2 & 3)? shola.kadiri@gmail.com. Thanks

i received quite a no of request asking for lvl 1 but i have yet to receive lvl 2 question yet :frowning:

Can you send it to me as well (L1)? cfacandidate2008@gmail.com Thanks!

bostonkev@gmail.com (all levels if possible) If/when I get mine, I’ll do my part by forwarding them and posting the e-mails that I forwarded them to. Thanks a lot…I love AnalystForum and hope to contribute more when I’m not such a n00b.

Hey Folks, It`ll be a great help if someone can fwd me Lvl 1 Q-bank as of now at crazy1me at gmail dot com Really appreciate ur help !!

please forward the same to me to on my email dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com

can someone forward me lvl 2? Thanks xuan_si@yahoo.com

could someone kindly also send it my way (all three levels) lily (dot) leung (at) gmail (dot) com

can someone please send them to me, I tried posting before but no reply…hopefully some better luck this time. Thanks. mppinkus@aol.com

ebmorton@gmail.com

can someone please send them to me? rdxcfa@gmail.com

As promised…(everyone after me up to rdxcfa, sorry for any repeats). I wish you all success! crazy1me (at) gmail (dot) com, dinesh (dot) sundrani (at) gmail (dot) com, lily (dot) leung (at) gmail (dot) com, pinkus (at) aol (dot) com, ebmorton (at) gmail (dot) com, rdxcfa (at) gmail (dot) com

can somebody please e-mail it to me at yberman at gmail.com

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As promised…(everyone after me up to rdxcfa, > sorry for any repeats). > I wish you all success! > > crazy1me (at) gmail (dot) com, > dinesh (dot) sundrani (at) gmail (dot) com, > lily (dot) leung (at) gmail (dot) com, > pinkus (at) aol (dot) com, > ebmorton (at) gmail (dot) com, > rdxcfa (at) gmail (dot) com Hey you skipped me… No ill will, But can someone send me Lvl 2 xuan_si@yahoo.com