Past CFA Mock Exams

Does anyone know where the last three years of mock exams are on the CFA website? I am only seeing the two MC mocks in the portal.

Also interested to know thanks

It’s not on the portal.

1. Login to CFAI website

2. Click on “Your candidate resources”

3. In the first column, scroll down and select Level II exam details

4. Look for the gray box that says “For Registered Candidates” and click on “Login to see recent exams and greater feedback”

5. Scroll down and select essay questions for 2015, 2016, and 2017 exams.

Not sure why they just don’t put it in the Portal along with everything else, but hey that wouldn’t be fun now would it?

I emailed CFAI about this yesterday and asked if they would be so nice as to put these exams on the same platform as the other topic tests etc. Hope they do because it could easily be missed as a resource.

portal not working for me … any thoughts?

They changed the layout recently and, of course, it is still confusing to find the past essay exams.

Go to Candidate resources, then click in the second column on Tips for taking the essay exam. If you scroll down a bit, you will find all 3 (2015, 2016, 2017) Essay Questions. Bad news is the links for the 2016 and 2017 don’t seem to be working. I only managed to download the 2015 exam so far…

Just e-mailed CFAI regarding not being able to access 2016 and 2017 questions and guideline answers… will keep you guys posted once I hear back from them.

UPDATE:

CFAI got back to me fairly quickly. Their IT department is looking into the issue but in the meantime, they sent me the PDF files via e-mail.

can you kindly email them to me @ englishumar317@gmail.com. Thanks.

could you email the 2017 to me @quanghung.ftu2@gmail.com. Many thanks.

could you email the 2017 to me @i_iba@hotmail.com. thanks.

did you email the 2017 essay exam?

They seemed to have changed the website. I could not find any but the most recent exam, I’m trying to download it, but I think my internet connect is too slow so I will try again at work tomorrow. I would still like to try the other three exams…

bump?

Go to: Candidate resources --> Tools --> Tips for taking the essay exam

You’ll find the real Morning exams for 2015-2017