Paulson Plan to Fail...

Also, Paulson is a lame duck for another 30 days or so. The plan is a short term fix that’s not addressing long-term problem and it’s so fiscally irresponsible. No wonder almost half of the house members voted this morning in against the “voting” of this bill… I think the actual vote will be later today or Monday the latest. What do you guys think? Paulson, lame duck to be written off?

I bet that McCain if elected would ask him to stay.

Buffett says Paulson is great and is advising Obama; but of course Obama has to make a change just for change’s sake.

Oh sure - Paulson is great, a really fine choice, you should keep him really. Of course, he is a Republican and we need some new blood in DC. Perhaps an older investor who has been very successful, looking for new challenges…

That would be awesome if Buffett took that gig. I’d unrenounce (nounce?) my citizenship.

Virgin hooker, what citizenship are you now? BTW, kudos to the catchy name. There is no such thing as a virgin hooker though.

Paulson doesn’t know how to read a balance sheet.

Bet he does…

Anyway, I think it is not totally far-fetched. Obama would like it.

Buffett is what, 85? Is that man ever going to retire?

78 according to Wiki…

not sure warren would make a good treasury sec. he is an awesome puppet master, but not a good front man. don’t think he would relish that role over the long haul.

Paulson has to go… His handling of the crisis was shaky from the start, roughed the both houses of congress and got this plan pregnant with so many useless add-ons. The markets (both equity and credit) lost their confident in him with steep sell-off after the bill pass. Paulson was no doubt a stellar i-banker, CEO at Goldman. But He is also no doubt a lousy, horrible Treasury Secretary that has to go immediately…

Really? 78. Wow. I thought he was younger than that ~ 67/68. Willy