Payroll Tax Break

What do you all think about the proposed payroll tax breaks?

link?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/26/opinion/26hatch.html

Newt Gingrich proposed cutting the payroll tax years ago and has been pushing this for some time now. I agree in principle, but we need to get the federal budget under control first. Cut spending, freeze spending, etc.

kkent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Newt Gingrich proposed cutting the payroll tax > years ago and has been pushing this for some time > now. I agree in principle, but we need to get the > federal budget under control first. Cut spending, > freeze spending, etc. . Agreed lets chop some entitlement and bloated Defense programs. We will be in green in no time.

kkent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Newt Gingrich proposed cutting the payroll tax > years ago and has been pushing this for some time > now. I agree in principle, but we need to get the > federal budget under control first. Cut spending, > freeze spending, etc. . Agreed lets chop some entitlement and bloated Defense programs. We will be in green in no time.