PCP investigation?!?!?!

@foramvaraiya… when did you recieve this mail? Have you emailed back yet? If you didnt cheat you should respond stating all the facts and best you can do is hope

I’ve got the script right in front of me. Wow – didn’t see that one coming!! (but not totally surprised)

#StayTuned

I passed.

Thanks all

tommy

Congratulations, Tommy.

You should post your results in the Level I forum; there’s a results thread there.

I’ve heard that once you get yourself into that kind of situation the proctors start following up by driving by your home before filing a report. As long as your diet/exercise habits are good and you’re not messing around outside of marriage you should be all set.

^seriously, though stop being so paranoid. I’m pretty sure you can answer a question from a janitor, as long as the janitor doesn’t mention details of fixed income duration.

I assumed he was just joking in the original post, but now I guess it seems he was serious.

I’m honestly very surprised that they even let janitors in during the test.

Who else is gonna pick up the pubies and ABC gum from the urnials?

#cmon

ummm yea i was serious w/the OP. i was taking a piss, and a janitor literally started talking to me. audibly. plus the stress of the actual exam!!

you guys would bug out too and write an AF post too. i was rattled AF. he started talking to me. elated that i passed tho, looking forward to L3 in januaryish

I’m sorry but this is the most dumbest situation if I could imagine that. Like I’m taking a piss at a public toilet and someone unknown started talking to me. You should just respond that you cannot talk 'cause you’re busy or just ignore him. Why would he even suppose that you listen to him?

You think you’re better than him because he’s a janitor who likes to talk to people specifically when they’re pissing and shitting or something?

Weird fetish. Instead of a janitor, he could be a “cop” and would have inspected him properly.

http://www.lytellaw.com/cfa-pcp-matters.html

I word searched the PCP law firm’s website page and found no reference to “Chartered Financial Analysts” to substantiate your “noun” claim - they appropriately use CFA Charterholders.

Also, they do list members of CFA Institute as “CFA Institute Members” which debunks your other claim.

Perhaps you just glanced at the information, but before your rush to judgment I suggest you undertake “Standard V-A, Diligence & Reasonable Basis.”

I also looked at the Code of Standards and it all appears accurate.

I was reviewing a PCP matter myself and found this law firm specializes in defending CFA Candidates, Members & Charterholders. http://www.lytellaw.com/

They also have some advice on how to reply to an investigation. They seem highly rated with CFA member positive reviews. If you didn’t cheat, then it can’t hurt giving them a call… at least you might get some free insight on how to respond. Good luck.

You’re correct: it is accurate.

Now.

You haven’t debunked anything; they’ve corrected their errors in the ensuing 5½ months.

But thanks for playing.