Pdf Resume and paper format

I have a pretty packed CV because I wanted to stick to the 1 page format. It’s all neatly designed and looks good (IMHO) when you print on DIN A4 paper. When head hunters contact me I usually send them a pdf version of my CV. Now, I was wondering whether the design still looks good for the recipients when they use a paper format other then DIN A4. If you use a paper format shorter but wider than DIN A4 (USA for example) what will happen to my design? Will it still be on one page? How do you handle this issue? Thanks for your thoughts.

woolv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a pretty packed CV because I wanted to > stick to the 1 page format. It’s all neatly > designed and looks good (IMHO) when you print on > DIN A4 paper. When head hunters contact me I > usually send them a pdf version of my CV. Now, I > was wondering whether the design still looks good > for the recipients when they use a paper format > other then DIN A4. If you use a paper format > shorter but wider than DIN A4 (USA for example) > what will happen to my design? Will it still be on > one page? How do you handle this issue? > > Thanks for your thoughts. Is this Dwight Schrute?