Pedicure

close.

I’ve had 5 skips and each were either 6 or 8 yards… so we’re looking at c.35yrds of rubble, soil, steel, glass, rocks that i’ve filled over the past 2 months…

the real reason is that you got into a k hole at that festival, your mates left you behind and you got trench foot, right?

lol…

I got trench for real. It’s got black things on it… I need it removed!!.. I just hope the girl i’ve booked in with tonight is some hot eastern European girl and not some weird chinese guy

Did this last night… gotta say it was a lot of fun!..

Girl with nice juggs was scrubbing my feet and her breasts were wobbling all over the place. She removed about an inch of dead skin, scrubbed my feet with exfoliate, clipped my nail and gave me a superb foot massage… I was sitting in a massage chair with an iced tea with a semi through out…

I am definitely going back!!

nothing worse than an inappropriately timed semi that has the potential to become a full at any time.

Thought this thread was going to be about something completely different -_-

yo pok,

might as well get a s3x change while you at it. your man card is permanently revoked.

better tell ur dad then, coz i was banging ur mum earlier and ill be banging ur dad post-op

It’s amazing how many men feel like doing something as simple as getting a pedicure questions their masculinity. It’s all about your mindset. Better to not give a f*ck about it and just do whatever you want to do.

Thank you for describing the jugs. What ethnicity?

Not convinced anyone actually feels that way. Especially considering the uber-males of AF are the ones most obsessed with their appearance.

I mean, my morning routine just to get ready for work takes about 45 minutes.

double f@p?

white trash British. Felt naughty being touched by her.

You should know better by now.

like, proper chav?

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE autoplay:0]

Did it go something like this???

Like this but with more cleavage