Peeling Driver's License

The film cover of my driver’s license is peeling… do you think this would disqualify my Driver’s License as a form of ID?

bring your pass port

it’s two hours away…

Your fine

I liked this thread better when I thought it said, “Peeler’s License”. Figured there was an excellent story about pre-exam relaxation.

Haha. I persued the CFAI website and didn’t see anything that would seem to disqualify a somewhat damaged license. It would really suck if I couldn’t sit because of a peeling film cover.

If you are worried, drive the 2 hours to get your passprt, or pay a friend to get it done. I know i would.

A peeling driver’s license is a valid driver’s license. I think you’re good.

On my driver license I made a smiley face picture with a permanent marker. Is that ok? Either way I will bring my passport too.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I liked this thread better when I thought it said, > “Peeler’s License”. Figured there was an > excellent story about pre-exam relaxation. NICE!!! I was actually talking to an old high school friend today who was heading to the rock on business in a few weeks and advising him on a nice “peelers” spot on George St. I would love to be there…NOW. We have no good clubs in NS.

There are good peelers in Nfld? Seriously? I gotta see this. Is Ralph’s still alive?

Ralphs is, but it’s crap. No word of lie…GOOD ones!

Nice. I’ll be in Hali in early July by the way for 5 days or so…I’ll send you the dets when I know the exact dates.

Sounds good. Perfect beer drinking time. I think I’m going to NYC for 4th of July weekend…

Is the passport made out of a combination of guns, uranium, and endangered species pelts such that it can’t be sent through the US mail? Use your damn imagination.