Pen or Pencil?

I hear some people saying we should use a pen in the AM but what if you wanna change those correct/incorrect, higher/same/lower…wouldn’t it get way too messy!? Does anybody who took it last year has any insight!? Thanks

Pen is recommended, but either is allowed. Personal preference I suppose

Why would anybody prefer pen? I wonder

pen will be faster , and seldom you have chance to change answer

I’m using a pen, I hate writing in pencil. Personal preference.

I believe most use a pen. I don’t know anyone using a pencil.

The following items must be kept on your desk: Exam admission ticket Valid government-issued photo identification Approved calculator Writing instruments (pencils for Levels I and II, pens and pencils for Level III) The following items may be kept on your desk, if needed: Pencil sharpeners (no knives) Erasers, with no paper holder or cover Loose calculator batteries (no packaging) and screwdriver for battery replacement Calculator cases and keystroke cards Eyeglasses, but not the eyeglasses case Earplugs Wristwatches (analog and digital); however, audible alarms and/or timers must be turned off The following items are permitted in the testing room but must remain in your pockets or under your chair when not in use: Wallet (money purse) Medicine, tissues, and other necessary medical or personal items Gum, hard candy, cough drops Eyeglasses case

Pen has less friction. If you substitute friction for the interest rate differential, you get Pen Time Written (F) = Time Written (S) * Friction coefficient (D rate/F rate) The firction coefficient makes the time appear at a premium…

idreesz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The following items must be kept on your desk: > > Exam admission ticket > Valid government-issued photo identification > Approved calculator > Writing instruments (pencils for Levels I and > II, pens and pencils for Level III) Does that mean they can kick you out when you do level III and didnt bring a pen? (thye kick you out if you dont have ID) :wink:

Personally I shall be answering the morning exam through the medium of mime. Doesn’t require a pen or a pencil. You should see me miming a currency future, particularly the exchange of principals.