Pencil or Pen - AM exam

Which is better? Advantage pencil - If you want to change your answer, pencil is better. Dis Adv pencil - The writings may get lighter in a month time and may make hard to read. Adv pen - can write faster, no need to sharpen it every 10 minutes Dis pen - if you cancel it anything, it will make the whole page ugly. I am thinking about going with pencil in AM exam

Pen. I don’t think it makes any diff. whether it looks ugly or you got a bad handwriting as long as you got a correct answer. I had several buddies pass using pens, and I had a buddy also who said he scratched out couple pf pages and re-wrote the answer and still passed.

what would you use? Pen?

I wrote with pen and I hate pens. There was an awesome pen vs pencil thread from last year. People were freaking out. It probably doesn’t matter the risk is really small either way.

BTW, slouiscar from last year put some notes he took in the oven and all the ink disappeared (using frixion pen or whatever). This how nuts this exam makes you - he baked his notes trying to simulate the exams sitting in a hot van before being graded.

I am using pen. Used it last year too.

I am going with darker pencil-I am sure that I am going to make mistakes and it will look ugly with pen. Is there a penalty for using a pencil?

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BTW, slouiscar from last year put some notes he > took in the oven and all the ink disappeared > (using frixion pen or whatever). > > This how nuts this exam makes you - he baked his > notes trying to simulate the exams sitting in a > hot van before being graded. haha. Analyst or Scientist?

I think I am going with pencil in the AM.

I thought they made you use pen?

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > BTW, slouiscar from last year put some notes he > > took in the oven and all the ink disappeared > > (using frixion pen or whatever). > > > > This how nuts this exam makes you - he baked > his > > notes trying to simulate the exams sitting in a > > hot van before being graded. > > > haha. Analyst or Scientist? sounds more like an anal analyst. i’m goin with a pencil since i will likely need to “enhance” my answers through the exam.

definitely a pencil. With the limited space they give you for your answers, you don’t have any room for mess.

I think I heard someone else mention using an erasable pen… I think I will be picking up a few of those before exam day!

Aimee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think I heard someone else mention using an > erasable pen… I think I will be picking up a few > of those before exam day! I would buy sooner than last week just to get some practice going.

Yeah, I mean more like before my first sample exam (if I ever manage to get to that point, that is…)