people getting angry- oh well kiss my ass

I disagree, this ainā€™t kansas anymore - maybe at L1 this would hold true. Granted, NONE of the calculations Iā€™ve seen throughout L1 and L2 are complex, but give an Econ undergrad or graduate a currency swaps item set and watch them flounder. Itā€™s not that its incredibly difficult, but theyā€™d either not know where to start or would invariably miss a step. Econ/Math/Eng/Physics majors may have a shot at L1 because it was like undergrad work, but L2 is a different gam----wait, ENGLISH MAJORS???

I absolutely agree with this, my point was that even the most ā€œtechnicalā€ parts in CFA are not really technical enough compared to the material faced by the mentioned subjects so showing them these problems would mistakenly lead them to the conclusion that CFA is easy. I would go with a demonstration of volume instead if I wanted to make a point.

Having to memorize 300 formulas (as enumerated by the flash cards Iā€™ve made so far), is daunting even if the relationships were just fractions.

eng = engineering

Got that, just didnā€™t want my post to seem too argumentative.

best of luck to everyone!

for me its opposte

I get angry of anybody troubles me angry

you know the CFA exam is tough when you need to pack a lunch