Perfect song for productive Study session

Just wanted to share a great song with you guys. I feel like the words apply for the CFA or anything else you are trying to accomplish in life and after I listen to this song, I can easily crank out a 2 hour study session. What do you guys listen to? Depeche Mode - Everything Counts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4

I’ve been listening to this all day in the library: Pantera - Cowboys from Hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i97OkCXwotE Doesn’t apply to CFA at all, but the guitar solo is intense.

Seven Nation Army.

T.I - Motivation - Just kidding, thats in the gym. I like electronic tango to study or lounge…Like Bajofondo, Gotan Project, and Bonnie Bailey

To start off a study session that needs a motivational boost: David Guetta - The World Is Mine Once I get into study mode and just need some white noise: Deadmau5 Above & Beyond Anjunabeats

For studying Deeper Shades of House podcast occasionally the Hospital Records podcast or Ambient Dub podcasts as well. I find music with lyrics to be too distracting while studying.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve been listening to this all day in the > library: > > Pantera - Cowboys from Hell > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i97OkCXwotE > > Doesn’t apply to CFA at all, but the guitar solo > is intense. Nice one! I could do Pantera all day. Also some of the classic Slayer from “Reign in Blood” days. Pumps me right up

Bose noise cancelling headsets. no song.

Miley Cyrus. Or possibly J. Biebs.

All I did to pass the CFA was listen to the below song once a day for a week before the exams and guess the answers really well. Guessing was tough on the essay portion… LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

pandora: thievery corporation try it - super chill

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pandora: thievery corporation > > try it - super chill I really like their album The Mirror Conspiracy, their other stuff not so much.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All I did to pass the CFA was listen to the below > song once a day for a week before the exams and > guess the answers really well. Guessing was tough > on the essay portion… > > LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends I went to their last concert - pretty sick.

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brain_wash_your_face Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > All I did to pass the CFA was listen to the > below > > song once a day for a week before the exams and > > guess the answers really well. Guessing was > tough > > on the essay portion… > > > > LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends > > > I went to their last concert - pretty sick. I wrote a paper on them in college! Best class ever.

I used to play the banjo really fast to keep me pumped while studying. Now I still keep the same banjo in my office and play it every 45 minutes.

^ very cool…

o susanna? lol