Performance Check - Week 2

To keep ourselves align with requirement (especially with tons of material): Week 1: Fixed Income (All - Read once) Derivatives (Forward, Futures) Week 2: Equity Derivatives (swaps, options, credit) Next Week(3): Alt FSA beg What yours?

Good going geranimo. I’m 2 chapters away from finishing Derivs. (Schweser). Thereafter all I need is Econ. PM and Alt. to complete My frist L2 reading. Hop to have started ‘phase 2’ by mid-March of taking as many Q’s as possible to drill in the knowledge/formulas and highlight which areas require a bit more attention (in addition to apportioning more work to larger % modules like FSA & Equity etc.).

I’ve been reading Schweser, started on page one / book one and am now starting SS11. I plan on reviewing all of the material before working on questions – I expect to be done the beginning of March. This way I’ll get the big picture and focus on the areas I found most confusing. In March, I plan on reviewing the material again, working through the questions and by mid-april I plan on being ready for the birth of my second child! After that is a crap shoot, but with q-bank etc, I think it’ll all come together. Good luck everyone!

Great Guys, I am way behind…need to catch up.

Week 1: Economics and part of Quant Week 2: SS 10 part of SS11 (Equity) Next week: Finish Equity and start FSA

I started in November and I’m halfway through Equity. I forgot all of Quant and Econ already, parts of FSA, CF, PM still lingering but don’t want to stress out about all the frustrating intricacies of FSA and parts of PM A lot more concepts to remember in detail for sure from L1

iregula Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I started in November and I’m halfway through > Equity. I forgot all of Quant and Econ already, > parts of FSA, CF, PM still lingering but don’t > want to stress out about all the frustrating > intricacies of FSA and parts of PM > > A lot more concepts to remember in detail for > sure from L1 i’m in the exact same position, just finished up emerging market valuation.