Perks of your job

ha ha ha!! I’m the only guy on my floor so I basically have my own private bathroom dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > - no pay toilets

• Discounted tap water - 70% building heat reliability

AC maintained at 70C. Free internet, but restricted.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ha ha ha!! I’m the only guy on my floor so I > basically have my own private bathroom > Arvandalay’s frequent habit of urinating in his trash can caused everyone else to move to different floors.

whoa fella! I’m not the only one on the floor - I’m the only male on the floor…meaning I’m surrounded by women for better or worse… JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ha ha ha!! I’m the only guy on my floor so I > > basically have my own private bathroom > > > > > > Arvandalay’s frequent habit of urinating in his > trash can caused everyone else to move to > different floors.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whoa fella! I’m not the only one on the floor - > I’m the only male on the floor…meaning I’m > surrounded by women for better or worse… > Depends on age, could be a perk.

Well I’m 23, the median age is probably 45-50…soooooo…not so much jmh530 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > whoa fella! I’m not the only one on the floor - > > I’m the only male on the floor…meaning I’m > > surrounded by women for better or worse… > > > > Depends on age, could be a perk.

I’m in the free daily water and occasional cheap lunch crew. It pays to be hydrated.

I work for a private registered investment adviser. 1) The ability to come in 30mins to 1hr late due to a weak management structure (business hours are suppose to be from 8:30-5pm). 2) In-addition to #1, 1.5-2hr lunches are fairly common from the reason stated above. 3) Free pizza at year end instead of bonuses. 4) Watching middle age men hit on administrative assistants whom are half their age and have absolutely no-game and then watching the admin flirting back due to pity/potential job advance (my personal fav). And of course we get the standard free coffee/water.

^ love the name…

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well I’m 23, the median age is probably > 45-50…soooooo…not so much > > > jmh530 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > artvandalay Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > whoa fella! I’m not the only one on the floor > - > > > I’m the only male on the floor…meaning I’m > > > surrounded by women for better or worse… > > > > > > > Depends on age, could be a perk. Gee, um, maybe I need to move to that floor…

Always beers in the fridge if it’s been a rough day. (and free water)

In the field: 1.) Free truck rental if I am driving 7 hours to the gas plant 2.) Hard hat for field visitations 3.) Free emergency roadside safety kit In the office: 1.) Free water and other non-alcoholic beverages 2.) Stock options - now OTM 3.) Savings contributions matching - now worth very little

we dont have many but… 1. free lunch last week of every month. 2. free parking 3. come in anytime from 7-9… leave anytime from 4-6 4. very flat management 5. above avg bonus… street is always the low

Multifamily lending - GSE: GSEs are known for their benefits, but my favorites are: 1) The very best perk: 38.75 hour work week 2) $5,250/year educational tuition match 3) Moderately priced on-site cafeteria 4) Free drinks–all the time. It’s very nice. 5) Huge amount of parking that is totally free and 100% garage 6) The first place where I can speak openly about my religion without feeling like it will harm my career–“progressive” work environment that doesn’t discriminate against traditional religious beliefs. Other: 90 second commute; beautiful landscaping; very clean, very well maintained restrooms.

Mines the best. Burrito trucks that comes every morning and lunch.

I want your job. Don’t tell me you make 6 figures also. fxguy1234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > List the field you work in (for comparison) and > some of your favorite perks > > Corporate Finance (Treasury) > > 1. Onsite gym w/ sports complex, cafeteria, dry > cleaners, bank, and park w/ koi pond > 2. WSJ subscription > 3. Bloomberg Terminal w/ Bloomberg Mag > subscription > 4. Free fancy lunches, dinners, tickets, wine > tasting and other events when getting courted by > the major investment banks. > 5. Full reimbursement for CFA & study guides > 6. 40 hr work week

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > - no pay toilets > - all the pens and paper i want LMAO!!

Corporate Finance VFX, Media, and Technology Co. Free stale Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Special K. All the cold coffee and tea I can drink. No dress code. I wear a T-shirt, Jeans and Jack Purcell everyday. Access to operating group leftovers. Snack closet stocked with popcorn, beef jerky, red bull, candy, juice. Office is one block from the beach so there is always plenty of scantily clad T-N-A to stare at when we go to neighborhood cafes during lunch breaks.

Gouman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Corporate Finance VFX, Media, and Technology Co. > > Free stale Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and > Special K. > > All the cold coffee and tea I can drink. > > No dress code. I wear a T-shirt, Jeans and Jack > Purcell everyday. > > Access to operating group leftovers. > > Snack closet stocked with popcorn, beef jerky, red > bull, candy, juice. > > Office is one block from the beach so there is > always plenty of scantily clad T-N-A to stare at > when we go to neighborhood cafes during lunch > breaks. Gouman where do you work. If you cant tell the name, what type of work do you do? I suddenly dont feel very good about my life.