Perks of your job

Gouman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Office is one block from the beach so there is > always plenty of scantily clad T-N-A to stare at > when we go to neighborhood cafes during lunch > breaks. There’s a fair bit of talent in Dallas, but we are also far enough from the beaches such that most of them are adequately clothed…you win

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gouman Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Office is one block from the beach so there is > > always plenty of scantily clad T-N-A to stare > at > > when we go to neighborhood cafes during lunch > > breaks. > > There’s a fair bit of talent in Dallas, but we are > also far enough from the beaches such that most of > them are adequately clothed…you win Here in Chi-Town my buddies and I get to see no leg on the street for 6 months. I tell you its not easy living without leg for six months.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here in Chi-Town my buddies and I get to see no > leg on the street for 6 months. I tell you its not > easy living without leg for six months. Now I am starting to wonder what needhelp, needs help with.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Gouman Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Office is one block from the beach so there > is > > > always plenty of scantily clad T-N-A to stare > > at > > > when we go to neighborhood cafes during lunch > > > breaks. > > > > There’s a fair bit of talent in Dallas, but we > are > > also far enough from the beaches such that most > of > > them are adequately clothed…you win > > Here in Chi-Town my buddies and I get to see no > leg on the street for 6 months. I tell you its not > easy living without leg for six months. That’s hell! It’s basically spring here year around. We get to see legs for days all day everyday. needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gouman Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Corporate Finance VFX, Media, and Technology > Co. > > > > Free stale Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and > > Special K. > > > > All the cold coffee and tea I can drink. > > > > No dress code. I wear a T-shirt, Jeans and Jack > > Purcell everyday. > > > > Access to operating group leftovers. > > > > Snack closet stocked with popcorn, beef jerky, > red > > bull, candy, juice. > > > > Office is one block from the beach so there is > > always plenty of scantily clad T-N-A to stare > at > > when we go to neighborhood cafes during lunch > > breaks. > > Gouman where do you work. If you cant tell the > name, what type of work do you do? I suddenly dont > feel very good about my life. I’m an FP&A lackey.

• Office with a beautiful view - Free bottled water - Microwave in the break room - Paycheck on the 15th and the last day of the month

we dont even get free water at my place, we each chip in 4 bucks a month, how sad is that?

^ Terrible. Do you work at a homeless shelter or what?

tmackenz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we dont even get free water at my place, we each > chip in 4 bucks a month, > how sad is that? Wow…outrageous! What kind of company do you work at? You are probably getting ripped off too. My water bill for my entire apartment costs around that much per month (I also flush on yellow so I must be getting a pretty good deal)

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I want your job. Don’t tell me you make 6 figures > also. > > fxguy1234 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > List the field you work in (for comparison) and > > some of your favorite perks > > > > Corporate Finance (Treasury) > > > > 1. Onsite gym w/ sports complex, cafeteria, dry > > cleaners, bank, and park w/ koi pond > > 2. WSJ subscription > > 3. Bloomberg Terminal w/ Bloomberg Mag > > subscription > > 4. Free fancy lunches, dinners, tickets, wine > > tasting and other events when getting courted > by > > the major investment banks. > > 5. Full reimbursement for CFA & study guides > > 6. 40 hr work week I don’t make six figures. Almost there.

“perks” 1. Dad CEO 2. Mom COO I’d argue both have some downside

vitamin water through our vending machine for $1.25. If that’s not an arbitrage opportunity, I don’t know what is!!!

hobbes928 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > vitamin water through our vending machine for > $1.25. > > If that’s not an arbitrage opportunity, I don’t > know what is!!! Hahaha… So my boss grabs me the other day and says she has an opportunity for me. She walks me over to the vending machine where a diet coke is stuck between the glass and the shelf, and then I buy the soda right above it but that one gets stuck too! So then shes starts ramming the vending machine with her shoulder until they both come out. She is a small asian lady btw, so it took awhile Funniest thing I have ever seen

What would a job be without the perks! Venture cap + Jeans day everyday + Kitchen full of free food & espresso maker + Usually around 35hr work week :slight_smile: + CEO takes company to the movies, zoo, gocart racing etc. - Located in a friggin swamp in the middle of nowhere - No Bloomberg terminal or WSJ which I really miss - umm, the swamp thing…

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What would a job be without the perks! > > Venture cap > > + Jeans day everyday > + Kitchen full of free food & espresso maker > + Usually around 35hr work week :slight_smile: > + CEO takes company to the movies, zoo, gocart > racing etc. > > - Located in a friggin swamp in the middle of > nowhere > - No Bloomberg terminal or WSJ which I really > miss > - umm, the swamp thing… Sounds like the west coast of florida