Peter Olinto from Stalla

I keep hearing about this guy but have zero interest in paying a whole lot of money for stalla videos. What topics does he teach and where can I get the videos separately? Thank you

Videos are not sold separately. For L2, Peter Olinto teach about 30% of the topics. Ethics, FRA, part of equity and part of corporate finance, as far as I recall.

I wouldn’t call this Olinto guy a genius, he’s just a bit more flamboyant than the average instructor.

if you want an instructor who will keep your attention, peter olintooooooooooo is the guy to do it.

Yes, I highly recommend Stalla because of Peter Olinto. I sat for the CPA exam first and he was the instructor for the Becker CPA review. I went with Stalla for the CFA review and was happy when I found out he was the instuctor during the review for this exam.

“I want to have Peter Olinto’s baby, and I’m a dude.” That’s the recommendation I wrote on Stalla’s site - guy is funny and keeps your attention.

you mean this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxurvsjFDMg

“Put down a bullet for me…” (If I only had a dollar for every time he said that) or my favorite line that I think sums up the CFA “You have no friends, no family and no pets, stay in and study so you can pass and help me earn my bonus.” - Peter Olinto

scott31583 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Put down a bullet for me…” (If I only had a > dollar for every time he said that) > > or my favorite line that I think sums up the CFA > > “You have no friends, no family and no pets, stay > in and study so you can pass and help me earn my > bonus.” - Peter Olinto My favorite Olinto’ism: ‘Drawer an arrow’

My favorite was “IDEAR”

“this is your Friday night date” “shut up stupid”:slight_smile:

I hear Olinto’s coke habit is putting Stalla out of business…

Best instructor!!! But, it is disappointing he is barely in the videos for level 2

Not worth the extra cash get the Schweser products the video is not as good but the rest of the stuff is better, especially the practice exams.

David Hetherington is really really good too. In the previous years, the mock exam of Stalla had both Olinto and Hetherington explaining each question, and doing a review of major subjects. Unfortunately, not this year. The mock exam of Stalla did not change very much, but these 2 guys don’t review it either. Here Stalla lost the point.