philip.platt 2009 CFA L2 Notes

I took notes on my laptop last year. SS3 - SS17 are covered and maybe half of SS18. SS18 is super long and I don’t think I finished it. zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/?zwzznzlhmyi I just remembered that I had these after seeing some other person post notes.

disclaimer - lol - I did not pass CFA L2 2009 and I think it was partly because I spent too much time making these damn notes.

Wow!! Nice job but that must’ve taken lot of your time. IMHO time would be better spent w/ Schweser/Stalla/CFAI texts.

Thank you very much for these wonderful notes philip.platt. I can just imagine the hard work you must have put in preparing these notes. Best of luck.

thanks Phillip! these are awesome :slight_smile: good luck with your studying

thats how I got bit on L1 the first time…made 130 page .doc notes and like 200 note cards…and didnt leave myself enough time to study it all…result was Band 10 second attempt I just all peter olinto and banged out like 2500 questions and got >70 in everything. May for me in L2 will be strictly doing EOC and Passmaster. whether or not my notes are finished, who cares…

Thanks Philip, good luck with studying.

Dude those notes are insane-much appreciated. Best of luck.

great job Philip. good luck this year

can not open this link. can some one email me please? sun1feng @ gmail appreciate + thx philip

wow great notes for review :slight_smile: thx

Thanks for the notes. I am taking L2 for the first time after taking L1 years ago. Any tips on where to focus most of my efforts and make it in time, given there are only about 2 months?

wow that is wonderful. I hope you pass this time!

These are amazing, thank you so much for posting these!

any body can email this material. i can not open the link. thanks sun1feng @ gmail.com

pedrosab Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for the notes. I am taking L2 for the first > time after taking L1 years ago. Any tips on where > to focus most of my efforts and make it in time, > given there are only about 2 months? if i remember correctly - - stay away from PM - - learn the basics of PM and not the details - - there is too much there learn ethics like the back of your hand corp finance isn’t too hard - - become an expert on that as it is easy after you do a bunch of problems know FSA and Equity

thanks Phillip ,the notes are awesome

syflysun, u need to download winrar or winzip to open the file.

Wow Philip… Thank you very much.