phone interview

I am a graduate student at a non-target school and recently(yesterday) had a phone interview with a bulge bracket IB. just wondering if someone has an idea about how long it usually takes them to get back to you

crabb22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bulge bracket IB. There is no such thing. Stop lying you A$$hole

of course it could happen retard

eso Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > of course it could happen retard Eso you are in fact the retard. Zero was making a joke about the existence of a BB IB after the recent events that have transpired. crabb22, how long ago was the interview?

haha - he is talking about the fact we don’t have IB’s anymore … not the interview

it was for an analyst position… M&A im graduating college in dec. had it yesterday over the phone and i was just wondering has anybody else done a phone interview recently and how long did you have to wait to hear back

one week

If it was just yesterday then relax a bit. It can be nerve racking but just be patient. Like fxguy1234 said one week would be minimum. I would say if you do not hear anything in two weeks then maybe you should be curious.

what douche bags!!! i am glad i dont come around here.

thanks just a little anxious because im not sure how many opportunities ill get in this job market

Whenever I had a phone interview that went well, it usually ended with “when can you come in for an interview”

sailor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whenever I had a phone interview that went well, > it usually ended with “when can you come in for an > interview” + 1. .

From my experience, if you don’t get asked to come for an interview, it means you’re out. They are not gonna say no to you over the phone.

latincfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > From my experience, if you don’t get asked to come > for an interview, it means you’re out. They are > not gonna say no to you over the phone. + .5 sometimes, they show no face, bluff you, and then call you back. If it is rsch, they may be lukewarm, but if your model and report are hot, you are in for rd 2. a good report can make up for a so so round 1 belive it or not. god damn interviewing sucks