Pillows

Agree. He could have breached the subject of Homeopathy by singing the praises of a Nedi Pot to clear his sinuses. But no… he paints the picture of a stammerer with hemorrhoids.

Agreed. I have the Tempur-pedic side pillow. I love it so much I take it on vacation with me!

(Unless I’m flying. Then I don’t. Because that would be dumb.)

Don’t think I have ever felt I had ownership of a thread even if I started it. Thinking we think differently. I do want to look into this concept of having ownership of a partner. Sounds interesting.

why does everyone hate rr so much?

LOL…It sounds like you have never been attacked by any form of disease.

I know you won’t believe but i really tried my best to share some alternate medicines to cure certain diseases like piles,stammering etc.I have cured my self.

I never had a migrain or sinus so i cannot provide any advice on how to cure those diseases.

If you think that i was trolling then be it.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91334077

igor/lxwar used to hate me before this thread.

You started hating me after this thread.I have tried very hard to explain you that i was not trying to degrade women but you are not ready to understand.

Bchad/greenman etc have understood that i was not trying to degrade women.

I have no problem if people disagree with me.

Igor always posts random stuffs not relevant to my threads and thus kills the productivity of the thread.

If people don’t like my posts/thread…I am not forcing them to read and comment on it.

You can always ignore the threads started by rr.As simple as that.

Best pillow = boobs

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but this dude does not have a sliver of anonymity, yet seems to post what is on his mind. How can you not like that?

My sister loves that thing. She wanted me to try it once. Does it work?

Truth. But for those other nights, I have a couple of pillows that were like $15 for two at Sams club and they’re awesome. They’re poofy but not too poofy, yet not too flat. I don’t like it when they don’t poof down enough, or too much, when I put my head down.

Does anyone not use a pillow at all?

RR is a pillow biter

is tempur pedic worth the extra money?

Yes, actually. Although it’s temporary. When you have a cold, it cleans out everyhting and you can breathe for a while. Just use distilled water. There are cases of bacterial infections in peoples brains from Nedi Pot use.

47 GIFs For Any Trolling Scenario

hells yeah bro. Tempur-pedic is the shiznit. Borscht sucks though.