Pisses me off....

Everytime I am looking for a a particular book, its ALWAYS at the bottom of the pile. These books weigh a ton…

k

:slight_smile:

you’ll get a work out at the same time.

When I go to and from the library I keep the books in the box they came in… The same thing happens to me, and I have to pull every single book out of the box to find the one I want, get the one I want, and then re-pack the whole thing. Sucks.

You can’t study one book at a time?

I think it takes more effort to post that rant on this forum than to actually take out that book. :slight_smile:

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think it takes more effort to post that rant on > this forum than to actually take out that book. :slight_smile: Yeah but I’m at work… trying to waste time. haha

Its almost the weekend though…gonna have an awesome workout

everything about CFAI pisses me off…

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > everything about CFAI pisses me off… Touche! I’m mostly annoyed about how useless level three is relative to the first two levels.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > everything about CFAI pisses me off… +100000000000000000000. I seem to be very very agitated when I even start to think about studying and/or CFA. Symptoms of burnout.