plans until results are out

I’m reading Valuation - Measuring & Managing the Value of Companies from McKinsey

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ween myself away from this place. +1. You guys need to relax a little.

cfacowtown, Do you think the book Financial Modeling 3rd edition by Simon Benninga is comparable to WSP (bid difference in $$)?I just finished taking level 2 so I thought i’d try to improve my skill set while waiting for the results. I’d like get spreadsheet/excel modeling experience so do you think getting the basic package would suffice? Thanks for posting the previous responses, they’ve been very helpful!

i actually spent a recent flight to mexico re-doing old practice exams. Seriously. I was scoring better than when I was in full study mode. Also read “outliers”.

…live in fear until the 28th. this blows

june2009 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i actually spent a recent flight to mexico > re-doing old practice exams. Seriously. I was > scoring better than when I was in full study > mode. > > Also read “outliers”. What do you think about Outliers? I loved it.