Playboy Launches Search for Women of Wall Street

Any takers?

Dude, I have the original Playboy’s Woman of Wall Street, I think I came across it sometime in college and have kept it ever since.

What month/year is that? I bought tons of playboys from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s on ebay. I gave away a lot of the 80’s ones.

Gadzooks. We’ll get some receptionist from LEH who needs to feed her family.

I can’t remember, 20 years ago maybe, 1989??? I came across it in the mid 90’s. I think it’s wedged in between my copy of Security Analysis and Bodi, Kane, & Marcus.

I bet Buffett would want his book sandwiched in there…

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gadzooks. We’ll get some receptionist from LEH > who needs to feed her family. So a woman on wallstreet must be a receptionist? I knew it. JoeyD is a PIG!!

I used to have a Penthouse from 1981. They use funny words like “dork” and “snatch.” It may have aided in my conception.

I am, but I doubt that too many bond traders will need to sell themselves to Playboy to feed their families.

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used to have a Penthouse from 1981. They use > funny words like “dork” and “snatch.” It may have > aided in my conception. How do you know this? Was it in your baby book?

tThat blonde on wall street warriors I bet will put her name up, she’s money hungry, and she’s not even all that great in my opinion. (would still give her one though!)

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > juventurd Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I used to have a Penthouse from 1981. They > use > > funny words like “dork” and “snatch.” It may > have > > aided in my conception. > > How do you know this? Was it in your baby book? I couldn’t tell, the pages in my baby book were stuck together.

oh…gawd…

EWWW!

Funniest thing I heard all week!!