Playoffs?

Anyone else see the Mavs just get royally screwed?? How am I supposed to get back to MBS’s with that no-call going through my head. The officiating in the NBA decides way too many games. Its a damn shame. Ok, had to say something… back to study time.

Mavs suck dude, get over it.

The Mavs had their chance two years ago and choked against the Heat. The refs screwed them in that series too.

ha haaaa what were they up 2-0 before D Wade went off??? all my Mavs friends were crying about that one. I am a die hard Spurs fan and am actually a little relieved they are out so that I dont have to stay up for the games anymore

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ha haaaa what were they up 2-0 before D Wade went > off??? all my Mavs friends were crying about that > one. I am a die hard Spurs fan and am actually a > little relieved they are out so that I dont have > to stay up for the games anymore +1, i am a Spurs fan as well, hence, the bitterness in my post, but I knew they couldnt get anywhere without Ginobli

wake as in Timmy’s Wake Forest??? of course on Ginobili. When I heard he went out I knew we couldn’t get far. I was happy to see Tony have this kind of year though. If Ginobili can heal up and give us one more good year along with Timmy, we might just have a shot at one last chip with this dynasty. well see though. im not holding my breathe. Please lordy…anybody but the Fakers

YAO MING IS OUT FOR THE YEAR!!! dooooh!!!

yep, that’s my alma mater bro. Theyre an aging team and dont have the role players like they used to. But I do agree that they could make one last push for a championship with a healthy team though. i loathe the Fakers as well. Ron Artest is my new hero…Gotta love the dude for not backing down to Kobe’s antics

yeah i used to not like Ronny Artest, but how can you not like the Rockets Logo doo???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4155285 well, I guess it makes it ok if they admit that they were wrong??.. I know you Spurs fans are happy that the Mavs lost, but you have to admit that this game was total BS. haha yeah, just read about Yao… sucks, they had a shot to take down Kobe & Co.