Please post progress so far

I started with FI (like Mark Meldrum suggested, even though I ended up choosing IFT as I really liked Arif’s direct approach in L2) and just finished it this week. I honestly enjoyed the L3 FI readings. I found it a lot more intuitive and less memory-dependent than L2. Equity so far seems easy too. Hoping to finish Equity by next Friday.

I’m behind schedule relative to where I was for L1 and L2, but hopefully with a bit of catch-up over the weekends I can finish all readings by end of April and focus on practice in May and mocks in late May/June. No excuses, but work has been crazy in 2019 and I’m pretty beat up by the time I’m home on weekdays.

you crazy. knowing you from L2, I’m almost 99% sure you’re not even kidding…

Sure I agree, though L2 was difficult in a different way. I think L2 was more my cup of tea (calculations, valuation - which is closer to what I do in real life), L3 is an advancement of L1 for me, too much qualitative, and portfolio management is not sth I have done/will be doing.

Im done with Book 2 and on asset allocation (reading 17) in book 3. Hoping to be on reading 21 by Tuesday. First read through of schweser and alot of note taking some of the short answer i am doing open book and taking even more detailed notes so i permafry this in my memory. I’m targeting end of March with the first detailed read through complete. Then on to my quick read through with flashcards

Through schweser material, doing a review for the next two weeks or so then will start practice tests and BB/EOC review during the week

Done with everything. Now, I’m ready for wedding.

Just did 2008 AM essay and 2009 AM essay. Self graded, I scored 82% on the 2008 and 75% on the 2009…

Well, things are shaping up pretty good. I’m going to start slowing down a bit otherwise I won’t have any material to work on the last two months.

Almost gone through the curriculum (and EOCs) twice. Going to move on to CFAI qbanks and previous year exams pretty soon.

4 months to go. Can’t wait to be done with all of this!