Plyon - quant

I am assuming you just took the same SS exam that I took from the q-bank based on your comments in my other thread. Do you think this will be representative of the actual thing?

I didn’t actually take the study session exam. I considered doing so (once I realize they were actually there!), but decided not to for three reasons. First of all, the study session exams are just selected vignettes from the Qbank – nothing new here, really. The Q bank gives me the advantage of tracking my progress (number of questions answered) and my success (number answered correctly). And thirdly, I believe the “easy” Qbank questions do have some “drill” value – they make you practice some fundamental stuff over and over again so you don’t mess it up on the big day. As far as being representative or not… tough to say. I wish we got more input from some of the L2 repeaters on this subject sometimes.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t actually take the study session exam. I > considered doing so (once I realize they were > actually there!), but decided not to for three > reasons. First of all, the study session exams > are just selected vignettes from the Qbank – > nothing new here, really. The Q bank gives me the > advantage of tracking my progress (number of > questions answered) and my success (number > answered correctly). Your answers from the SS exam will flow through and be tracked also. In fact they will show up as an exam titled SS 3 under the exam review section (EDIT: it won’t show under the test management section). And thirdly, I believe the > “easy” Qbank questions do have some “drill” value > – they make you practice some fundamental stuff > over and over again so you don’t mess it up on the > big day. > > As far as being representative or not… tough to > say. I wish we got more input from some of the L2 > repeaters on this subject sometimes. Thanks for the help. Both questions are clear now.

Thanks for the reminder about using “Exam Review” instead of “Test Review”. Forgot about this last year too.