Plzzzz sum1 answer me nowww!

Pass rate will be under 40%. Anyone calling that an easy exam is delusional.

Last year, the girl next to me at the exam said same words “It was too easy”. I saw her again at level 2 exam and even left way early in the second part. This time she was not even upbeat. CFA exams are overconfidence busters. Good luck those who “killed” the exam.

I agree…I have a few friends last year during level 1 who walked out saying “I killed that exam!!” then they failed horribly… the common mistakes are ALWAYS a solution so if you don’t really know your stuff, watch out…you could actually have done terrible (which i pray wasn’t the case for me ugggh) I can’t stop thinking about the exam lol just need my results…sooner or later i’ll just forget about it until end of july, but it’s killing me with curiosity

Even though the content is easy, it doesn’t mean that it is easy to pass the exam. CFA exam is not absolute score, easy content means MPS will be high, and also mean you need to be fully careful in every question and could not miss any easy marks by your careless.

Lol … this post just takes me back to level 1 where I had 10000000000000000000000000 people telling me that they couldn’t believe how easy the exam was and then they all failed with low bands … I still remember seeing 2 random guys after the exam discussing they couldn’t believe cfa asked such a question and I laughed cuz there was a trick they both didn’t notice obviously (didn’t violate ethics code as I’m not obliged to report the discussion case :)) So wait till July and see :slight_smile:

@ Omar Adnan How was your exam … I recall u got good scores in mocks Would u please be a bit detailed so that we can assess the whole situation by using you as a benchmerk :slight_smile: ? detailed enough without violation definitely as you are surely aware Thanks…

This thread is making me worried now. I had about 500+ hours studying, and I didn’t think it was easy, but it was easier than “expected”, definitely many tricks running around that exam though. And I fell on at least one question… Overall I felt that moral of the story is - “Know the concept”.

It’s ok I saw yr thread :slight_smile:

I felt there were some “easy” questions on the paper, but they were only easy because I had studied very hard for it. I wouldn’t have known the answer but for putting in the work, so with that in mind I couldn’t call any of the questions asked as being easy. I think there were some opportunities to get marks on the board from questions which weren’t presented in a tricky manner like most questions are, which I think is fair enough. I’m a repeater and I’m sure there were a few questions like this last year, but because I didn’t study enough for that I wasn’t able to notice a trick-free question and they all looked difficult to me! That being said I was happy enough with the morning paper, and the first half of the afternoon paper, but felt I made too many guesses towards the end which I think may have cost me unfortunately.

end this thread