PM discussion thread

SRI was growth i think

i remember that one…i said small cap bias

i pretty sure i was small-cap. large cap are more likely to violate SRI and growth only could encompass both…i would say small cap trumps growth.

Went with small-cap…only cause they were afraid of style bias and the port (from what I remember) was mid-cap growth. Who knows.

that FI question also got me, which three countries will win the world cup?

fred…wut the heck u talking about??? i definitely don’t remember anything about winning the world cup

fixed income, three questions choosing from 4 countries

I spent so much time on the freaking table calculating the excess return …

I would like to visit Japan and the UK some day. Perhaps I would even visit Japn twice.

Couldn’t figure out if I should use Libor of each country as cash rate…went with that though.

LargeMouthBass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It was growth and small cap. But both were > answers so I went with Growth. SRI are tilted towards small cap growth, so if a portfolio already has a style of say mid cap growth, the only style drift they would be suceptible to would be drifting from mid cap to small cap.

i had japan for the first two, UK for the 3rd. not sure if it was right.

Japan for first 2 and UK for the 3rd is what I answered too.

me UK-Germany-UK, lol, I really don’t know what they want

UK had lower duration than Singapore - how did you deal with that?

oskigo…i had same…Japan, Japan, UK

I always used the duration for the foreign bond.

jmychasi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oskigo…i had same…Japan, Japan, UK jmychasi and oskigo - either the three of are right or are all wrong - I had the same.

I totally missed that one,

2224 anyone? FCFE