PM discussion thread

while many people think it’s easy, it’s good to discuss some answers. Let me start, what’s the answer for that discipline? the answers including down-from-cost

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > while many people think it’s easy, it’s good to > discuss some answers. > > Let me start, what’s the answer for that > discipline? the answers including down-from-cost sounds right

i am a bit reluctatnt to talk about questions and answers at this stage. you never know who they gonna ban.

if they ban me, I will then just read :slight_smile:

Yeah, I would love to talk but we signed an agreement not too. I will only be discussin the test in general.

when I when home I learned what is down-from-cost rule

was that the answer? i sat down there for like 5 minutes trying to think my way through the wording of the options cuz i hadnt heard of any of them. I figured it wasn’t the valuations option cuz just didnt sound like that would make sense…at the end i totally guessed and went with “down from cost”. but if i got it right…100% guess

the four answers are like from the other planet

down from cost, that was my guess as well. hopefully i got it rite.

another one got me more than 5mins is the large small value growth energy question …

was that the returns based one?

down-from-cost is correct.

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > another one got me more than 5mins is the large > small value growth energy question … I believe that was the SRI question? Should have been bias towards small-cap growth.

monchhichipam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > down from cost, that was my guess as well. > hopefully i got it rite. that’s right…

50% of profit using clean energy …

god i must be having a brain freeze…cant seem to remember that one…50% profit…???

PJStyles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > actuaryalfred Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > another one got me more than 5mins is the large > > small value growth energy question … > > > I believe that was the SRI question? Should have > been bias towards small-cap growth. You could pick small cap OR growth. WTF!

PJStyles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > actuaryalfred Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > another one got me more than 5mins is the large > > small value growth energy question … > > > I believe that was the SRI question? Should have > been bias towards small-cap growth. I think when a portfolio is already tilted towards a certain style (i.e. large cap growth, small cap value) then the SRI constraint only puts them in danger of driftin to the size or style category they are not already invested in.

there was a clean energy question?

It was growth and small cap. But both were answers so I went with Growth.