Poll to indicate checkmark apperance

Those who eventually saw level 3 registration did you see how you checkmark for level 2 registration disappeared?

No, I didn’t see it disappeared prior to update.

Im quitting the CFA Program. Yes I know Im loser.

JCA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im quitting the CFA Program. Yes I know Im loser. how many times have you taken level II?

JCA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im quitting the CFA Program. Yes I know Im loser. This is NOT an offical confirmation. Don’t give up. I was reading last year’s thread on the same topic and a lot of them didn’t get any link prior to release of results.

First, but I couldn’t allow myself to fail this time.

kg34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JCA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Im quitting the CFA Program. Yes I know Im > loser. > > This is NOT an offical confirmation. Don’t give > up. I was reading last year’s thread on the same > topic and a lot of them didn’t get any link prior > to release of results. Im not talking about the link. Im talking about checkmark disappearance together with level 2 registration link. Lets be real, thats a fail.

JCA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First, but I couln’t allow myself to fail this > time. well, JCA, i wish you the best of luck.

Just check on tues Either way best of luck

Mine disappeared too. Its a fail. How miserable!