Poll to indicate if you see link to Level III

Link to Level 3. I also dont believe that the pass rate is that high. Hanoi, Last name V

I see the Level III link, I wrote Level II in Toronto. I saw it today at 10:00am Eastern. I don’t see it when I log in normally, but I do see it when I try to sign up for an exam. If you don’t see the link, I don’t think you’ve failed. The level III link are just those people that they’ve updated early.

For those that have the L3 link: Did you have an unchecked L2 exam registration box prior to getting the L3 link? Did anyone have that pattern?

Tanh, you have to consider the quality of the AF posters and generally ppl will only post if they “see” the link. Therefore, the sample size is biased. But, it is a tad suspect to have so many ppl having the link up… This rollercoster set of emotions is driving me krazy…

I just got it. SF Last name starts with a M.

glad it showed up for you mark.(sincerely) now you get to agonize over whether it means anything. lol. so brutal.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > glad it showed up for you mark.(sincerely) now > you get to agonize over whether it means anything. > lol. so brutal. Thanks man… I know it’s not the end, but I feel 1000x better.

got the link.

I do not have the link. NYC Last name D

I dont… Boston Last Name : R

wow, some of the best posters here without the new link… makes me really believe it might not be the case… and we haven’t seen near enough without it, although i absolutely understand if they wouldn’t want to post.

I got it. Took it in Charlotte.

westbruin, What link do you have II or III?

i have the level III link… at least i did yesterday. haven’t checked today.

I’ve also got the link. Good luck whether you’ve got it or not…

I See the Link LIII Santiago, Chile