Poll: what do you think your score would be in AM and PM

Hello everybody. AM 35%-45% PM 80%-95% Good luck

I am sure a lot of you have allready seen last year results, anyway Igive the link below for those who are feeling misserable for Am performance as I do and still think I can pass. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,595036

the upper range of 95%…I think is not achiveable … 57/60 … only half a dozen would score above that throughout the world … my take is AM- 50% PM- 55-60% may be I will fail on this result…

zidane2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the upper range of 95%…I think is not > achiveable … 57/60 … only half a dozen would > score above that throughout the world … > > my take is AM- 50% > PM- 55-60% > > may be I will fail on this result… Maybe Im too optimistic about PM but believe me I have more chances in a 90% in PM that higher than 45% in AM exam

i’m hoping a 40% in AM and a 70% in PM is enough.

Moldem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am sure a lot of you have allready seen last > year results, anyway Igive the link below for > those who are feeling misserable for Am > performance as I do and still think I can pass. > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,59 > 5036 Does seem like you need to pound on the PM to pass. There are only a few who didn’t get mostly >70% on all but maybe one in the PM to pass. This year’s PM was tricky. I was getting around 70%-80% on PM practice exams, but I’m not so sure I can count on that for the real thing.

even i used to get above 70% in all schweser practice exams … ethics for me sucks big time … even in level 2 ,I got below 50% … that would bring down the average

I am guessing 60%-70% on AM or maybe lower. But I am confident I won’t get below 50%. I am guessing 70% on PM. The PM is tricky. I wouldn’t put too much confidence in it.

50-55 on the AM 75 on the PM would be great, but seems unlikely. If I pass at all it will be by the skin of my teeth.

abbe u think ur avg score of 65% is not a pass?

I hope those predicting high AM scores are aware of the fact that the graders aren’t as lenient as you would like to think. speaking with former L3 candidates, it seemed unanimous that their actual score was a lot lower than what they thought in the AM session. even when they compared their answers to the actual answers on CFA’s website in November, they felt they wrote down the right answer yet were not credited with too many partial points.

I’m thinking 50% in the AM. PM, maybe 60. Possibly 65%. When I left, I was thinking it’d be more like 75-80%, but now I realize I got tricked. Net score 55-57%. If I pass, it will be by the skin of my teeth.

AM: 50-60% PM: 80-90% Overall: 65%-75% Quite confident I passed…

Former trader, I agree with you about the AM grading. I did the 2007 exam a couple weeks ago, and it was much easier than I thought it would be, and I graded myself around a 70%. Considering the horrow show of the actual grades from last year, I think the graders will be tougher than we might expect… I think I’d be happy with a 50% in the morning, but I might be able to do better than that, as I’ve been generally with consensus on the two 36-pointers, got the behaviorals, maybe the asset allocation, and maybe two of the three on the bond rotation and the credit risk questions. But who the hell knows. PM was fine. So after reading AF the past two days, I think I have reason to be slightly more optimistic than I was on Saturday evening, but slight optimism will have to do until August.

am: 50-60% pm: 70-80% seems like a pass but who knows. i’m sure i made 3 or 4 dumb mistakes on the am and pm i don’t know about.

AM: 50-60% PM: 60-80% (too many debatable questions) No prediction on passing or not passing

AM: 50%-65% PM: 65%-75% I think I failed. I think my AM was not as bad as I first thought, but I got tricked on the PM on a few. I think I counted 8 incorrect just by going through the forum.

pimp, you should be fine! Avg can pass! Your score is above that. I am with you - around 50 Am, 65 PM. But I am confident I am avg worldwide NOT this forum wide…

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM: 50%-65% > PM: 65%-75% > > I think I failed. I think my AM was not as bad as > I first thought, but I got tricked on the PM on a > few. I think I counted 8 incorrect just by going > through the forum. if 50 and 65 are your low points, then you passed.