Portfolio YTD Performance

Care to share your number? I am up 20.5% as of today. But I am pissed in the past few days as I am taking a beating on tech names such as CSCO and MSFT…

Somewhere around 31.0%. I own about 7 stocks and 5 of them have remained flat, but my largest holdings have been RAX and IMAX which have been killing it this year. RAX along has been my star since holding it the past couple of years.

I am down 4%. Basically moved into 50% cash starting January.

net down, PBR, F and RDOIF are my only positions. Don’t have enough time to do meaningful DD on stuff I wanna be in.

We’re up about 4% right now. We’re running at about 5% annualized volatility, so probably I need to lever up. April 29th, we were up about 7.5% on the year and feeling good. May has been brutal, since we had a fair amount of commodity exposure (not silver, though).

Up 8.55% for the year in my personal account. Holding FCX, CLMT, MO, MRK, and AHS. Haven’t really been watching it as closely as I should because of studying for Level II. Although need to make some decisions before QE2 ends in June.

Umm… about 10%? Somewhere around where the general stock market is…

Interesting that no one is doing any risk adjustments here. Anyone here have the charter?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interesting that no one is doing any risk > adjustments here. Anyone here have the charter? I was thinking the same thing as I read these numbers. I’m basically in line with the broad market in terms of risk and return. My portfolio is boring.

yeah, who calculates their portfolio volatility so they can adjust? not me

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interesting that no one is doing any risk > adjustments here. Anyone here have the charter? Charter holder since 05. YTD, Alpha of 13 %… But frankly, I usually don’t look at the volatility unless my alpha is down to the low single digit. I mentally convince myself that I am playing with the house money already. Of course, a no-no by the behavioral finance…