Positive Attitude

even though 1) work hours are long 2) have a family to take of 3) got screwed on sample exam 4) will likely to get screwed again on the paid online exams 5) so much to reread and remember, and 6) not enough study time but I am still gunning for a positive outcome on E-day.

I like your thoughts Edge! I need to get there in my mind. Im slowly going read x read and making sure I know the majoring things well and doing a laundry list of what I need to work on… Keep brining the confidence! One thing I like to use to my advantage is there will be (1) people out there who are underestimating this test and havent studied to much degree (2) people out there that have studied and just aren’t getting it (at all). Given what I have seen on the AF - most of the active posters ARE pretty ready - including you (more than the #1s and #2s i listed above) and will occupy the right tail of the bell curve. I hope Im in there somewhere…

bravo - i cant agree more. I just done all three online samples - it was brutal, but funny at the same time. As my hubbie tells me - it is all lessons learnt right now … the battle wounds are there, but we have to keep going. keep going data-M … dont get disheartened with any poor results right now … it just brings your learning up a notch … keep reading and participating in the AF as embarrassing as it may be and however much everyone tells you are incorrect - you will learn from them and hopefully they from you. I must have the thickest skin to-date.

Think of the money you’ll be able to make giving motivational speeches to the next crop of CFA students. OK, you won’t make anything…