Positive news!

Does anyone have anything positive to say about the markets and how they’re developing? Yesterday I felt I didn’t even want to watch the news - it’s too depressing.

man…i thought YOU had positive news…

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

booo

we are closer to a bottom yesterday then we were 6 months ago.

ConvertArb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we are closer to a bottom yesterday then we were 6 > months ago. 14100-8500 = 5600 8500 - 0 = 8500 maybe not *numbers are not accurate or real time **author is lazy

Valmont (VMI) Posted record profits and record backlog.

LIbor is decreasing. TED spread is narrowing slightly. I’m largely in cash

why are you in cash? isn’t that libor & ted news kind of good?

farney Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ConvertArb Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > we are closer to a bottom yesterday then we were > 6 > > months ago. > > > 14100-8500 = 5600 > > 8500 - 0 = 8500 > > maybe not > > > > *numbers are not accurate or real time > **author is lazy if 0 is the bottom then 14100 - 0 = 14100 8500 - 0 = 8500 yes we ARE!

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why are you in cash? isn’t that libor & ted news > kind of good? Because I don’t trust you enough to buy all the stuff you obliquely recommend.

Yeah TED spread is looking better - 3 Month T-Bills up to .42% now

TED Spread: 4.09% -25 bps Libor-OIS Spread: 3.39% -6 bps