Post CFA message board

Just came back to this site a few years after receiving my CFA…I seem to recall that once folks got their charter they conversed on a different site…anyone have any color on this? Just seeking to discuss career/job search/ etc. with folks in the same situation as myself thanks

Welcome back. This is it. We have a posters here who will surely give you advice on everything including nothing.

try eharmony.com. all question answered.

^ I now think needhelp is a womaniser.

If there is enough interest for a post-cfa community, I will setup charterholder.com as an extension of AnalystForum for members that have received their charter. Chad

Actually it seems to me the original poster was implying that he was looking for a forum where members are free to engage in off-topic discussions without getting nuked or banned. Just sayin’…

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I now think needhelp is a womaniser. you mean womanizer, right buddy? you want pie and chips with that, mate?

So it seems like there is no post CFA site that is unique - rather charterholders come to the general discussion board - guess my recollection was off… well this works fine then

AnalystForum Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If there is enough interest for a post-cfa > community, I will setup charterholder.com as an > extension of AnalystForum for members that have > received their charter. > > Chad That’s a great idea! I’d totally be interested in such a forum, assuming I get my charter of course!

Won’t this cannibalize your members?

What would charterholders talk about that couldn’t be discussed here? I think we need to bring back Off Topic.

www.fnaag.com/forum

Oh there they go! There they go! Every time i start talkin about boxin some white man gotta pull fnaag out they @ss!! Fnaag! Fnaag! Well let me tell you, Fnaag ain’t sh!t!! Who next?

I see no need for another forum on this website much less another website for charterholders. How about a way on this board to show whether or not the user is a charterholder? Some message boards use a system of having a special avatar or icon next to “premium members” names. Maybe a signature that only charterholders can have? To verify, you’d either have to do honor system or verify on the CFAI website.

As it is, the daily forum activity here is slow. Creating another forum, then there won’t be much worth visiting AF anymore, except for crunch times.

True dat. If you create another forum you better d@mn well figure out a way to get the chicks to participate or it will be deader than JDV.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ I now think needhelp is a womaniser. > > > you mean womanizer, right buddy? > > you want pie and chips with that, mate? Lol!

Also, would it be a good idea to identify people as L1/2/3 candidates and charterholders?

No need for another forum in my opinion. I don’t think General Discussion is quite “liquid” enough to support the formation of another forum altogether.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh there they go! There they go! Every time i > start talkin about boxin some white man gotta pull > fnaag out they @ss!! Fnaag! Fnaag! Well let me > tell you, Fnaag ain’t sh!t!! Who next? JLT, apparently no one told you about the fnaag.com death squad. You may wish to retract that comment before we send over Mugsy.