Post Exam Celebration Plans?

I’m going to spend a couple of days drinking and sitting by the pool. Then continuing to try to find a job.

Getting blackout drunk starting at 5:00pm at Delilahs in Philly.

total downside of sitting the exam in Australia: it’s on Sunday here, and i have work the next day :frowning:

Going to start planning my trip across the country to permanently move… quitting my job this summer to go from the East Coast of Canada to the West Coast…still stuck on whether to go to Calgary/Vancouver/Toronto…This decision has forced me to waste countless hours during the past while trying to make up my mind…lol…still haven’t came to a solid conclusion except for that I’m going (have nothing holding me back so easily can pick up and leave)

MFIN— Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going to start planning my trip across the country > to permanently move… quitting my job this > summer to go from the East Coast of Canada to the > West Coast…still stuck on whether to go to > Calgary/Vancouver/Toronto…This decision has > forced me to waste countless hours during the past > while trying to make up my mind…lol…still > haven’t came to a solid conclusion except for that > I’m going (have nothing holding me back so easily > can pick up and leav west coast… Toronto ? I thought we are east here. Should I check my GPS again ? Anyway for me I think my first post exam celebration will be to scream like crazy after the exam. So people who gonna be at the Direct energy center, if you hear someone screaming after the exam, u’ve seen me.

I’m on the very East of Canada so moving West is the only place I can go from here? haha Vancouver and Calgary are WEST lol but no, I just added Toronto in randomly without mentioning it’s not technically "west coast’ but likely won’t actually move there… not a fan of the place

sorry to bash toronto as I’m sure it’s a great city… it’s just not for me. Halifax is big enough for me, so vancouver or calgary will be BIG CITY from what I’m used to

I’m in Toronto, and spent some time in Vancouver for business projects… Business mentality, “get-er done” attitude is night and day - In my opinion. Never been to Calgary, but I’ve yet to hear any great “business” stories.

Yeah, Vancouver is a very laid back atmosphere and it’s that what is drawing me in…also I like the weather there much better as I hate the freezing cold, I’d rather a misty rain and warm… even though i’m a hard working person and would likely fit right in at Toronto, I really don’t want my life to become work work work… I fear if I move to Toronto I’ll get sucked into that mentality

i live in toronto and don’t feel my life work work wrk at all… and summer time is just awesome here, a little bit less than summer in montreal, but still nice