Post Exam Celebration Plans?

I know we should all keep our eyes on the prize, etc…but I’m sure I’m not the only one dreaming about a life that doesn’t involve work, textbooks and nothing else. What are everyone’s post-exam plans? I have lots but they basically all boil down to a) catching up with friends – lots of meals out and lots of drinking b) wasting time doing things like watching TV, reading magazines, and other relaxing stuff I haven’t been able to justify recently c) buying myself something expensive. :slight_smile:

I’ll be joining back fitness club and watch all the movies that I missed during this period. Infact, on 4th evening i’m going to watch Hangover 2 :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0G3uH71B8 partying with the american fast food mascots

Saturday night i’m gettin’ drunnnnnkkkkk

spreads Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saturday night i’m gettin’ drunnnnnkkkkk +1

Absolute priority would be to spend a nice, long evening out with the girlfriend without trying to hide flashcards in my pockets… Then I need to wash my car, charge up my phone, and start building up my alcohol tolerance again.

start studying for level 2

i am afraid to think about plans atm…=.=

im sure it must be so relaxing after long months of tiring studies… wish you all best of luck

Vacationing in Europe with the wife and kid! Can’t wait. I am so ready for this exam.

for the Canadians… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIFeTn5nJg ahahaha

spreads, TPB is one of my favorite shows (and I am an American). Thank you Canada for producing that incredible show / movies.

This post is an eye-opener for someone like me and may be many more who has signed up for December level 1or any future exams. I can clearly see what you guys have gone through and the level of commitment you have shown to at least be able to appear in exam. To me this in itself is your victory. Well done guys! Good Luck! I am sure you all will do well.

I am going home after the test, finally!!! and then on a looong beach vacation with family… for once, I wouldn’t be seeing random bond valuation calcs in my dreams!

I live very close to where Trailer Park Boys was filmed (well, it’s outside Halifax but its a close drive to it) I’ve seen Ricky and Julian so many downtown getting drinks randomly. Their cool guys as they try n keep it quiet and will drink with ya at the Dome

I meant seen them downtown so many times. Bubbles owns a few bars downtown Halifax, but I really don’t like him real life… He’s actually a douche unlike everyone else I see J-Roc and Mr Lahey quite often too but have never seen them at a bar “Randy, are you prostitutin yourself again for cheeseburgers?” " A man’s gotta eat ! "

dont forget there are two levels after 1. the agony doesnt end because after you take the exam all you do is worry about whether you passed/failed and then if you pass you worry about when you need to start studying for level 2. rinse and repeat if you pass level 2 after that.

builders Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dont forget there are two levels after 1. the > agony doesnt end because after you take the exam > all you do is worry about whether you > passed/failed and then if you pass you worry about > when you need to start studying for level 2. > > rinse and repeat if you pass level 2 after that. Yeah but that gives lots of opps for drunk moments (see above).

MFIN— Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I meant seen them downtown so many times. Bubbles > owns a few bars downtown Halifax, but I really > don’t like him real life… He’s actually a douche > unlike everyone else > > I see J-Roc and Mr Lahey quite often too but have > never seen them at a bar > > “Randy, are you prostitutin yourself again for > cheeseburgers?” > " A man’s gotta eat ! " Yeah I bet they get tired of being approached, being that Halifax isn’t that big of an area they’ll be easily recognized…that show Haven has the actor playing Jim Leahy, but if he’s not drunk and talking about shit hawks i’m not interested, lol.

try to find a job. anyone hiring 23 yr olds with econ degrees? haha