Post Exam Festivities

Right after the exam I met my girlfriend and we went to a rock concert in NY, getting a nice Turkish dinner and drinks right before. It was great. However, I had to suffer through a loser warm up death metal band that neither could play nor sing; also laughed at the bunch of Gothic kids who came to the concert. I felt pretty old compared to them. After that went to my girlfriend’s place, unfortunately she kicked me out at around 2am so I had to drive home, falling asleep at the wheel a couple of times. Slept until 12pm on Sunday. Then just enjoyed the first real day off for the past three months

My friends and my brother took me to Hooters for some good ol’buffalo wings. I was so hungry after the exam. Ugh.

I got drunk after the test, and plan on going to vegas this weekend. VIVA

This is great…keep’em coming…I am so glad I can focus my energies on cricket again, not a bad time too… India is kicking some butts here… kevin002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chrismaths Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yeah Muttiah “is a bit flat” Murali the chucker > > strikes again… > > > I won’t even bother defending such an ignorant, > stereotypical comment. > > On the other hand, even if SL took Murali out of > the team, England would go down. > > You must admit that you guys have a pretty crappy > record for inventing the game. > > Sorry to hijack the thread guys.

delhi…India’s doing great bro! I’m loving the form you guys are in.

went the land of magic, forgot all about the test, then back to reality on Monday!