Post here if your using pencil..

I am going to use mechanical pencils. Just wanted to make sure that those are allowed-right ? It feels like going back to elementary school!!!

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just bought pencils, erasers, and a new > calculator battery for exam day. For the first > time, I saw something called “liquid graphite” > which basically looks like pencil lead coming out > of a ball point pen-like structure. It doesn’t > smudge (at least not easily), and it comes off > quickly with an eraser if necessary. It actually > looks almost like grey ink, or black ink that is > just beginning to run dry (not so dry as to make > it hard to read). You wouldn’t necessarily guess > that it is pencil. > > I’m definitely using it for the essay, though I > might use a more smudgy pencil for the PM section. Have to us HB pencil for the afternoon bchad. Scantron…don’t forget our friend the scantron.

I bought at Duane Reade, but suspect you’ll find it at Staples and such. The package says that it is equivalent to H2 lead, which should work for scantron, but I’m not willing to chance it without confirmation from a source I trust.