Hi all, Had an interview for a FO position at a BB in Asia 2 weeks ago. Sent them a Thank You note the day after the interview and have not heard from them since. They just started firing some FO staff in the US recently and I was a previous MO intern with them. Think I did alright for the interview with the SVP but competition is obviously tough. I am thinking of proposing a 3month contract position with minimal pay to test me out. Any suggestions/comments? The risks are sounding desperate and possibility altering an already decided positive offer.
don’t do it… assuming u’re in a junior position, 3 months worth of base pay is a pittance to them…if they like you, they’ll hire you.