Post networking event email

Last week I attended my undergraduate university’s alumni event in NYC. I met a bunch of school alums and got some business cards (as well as giving out my business card as well). I’d like to send an email to each of the people whose cards I have–not asking for anything in particular but just sort of acknowledging that I have their info and reminding them what we spoke about and of course, to make sure they have my contact info as well. What is a good, short standard type of email to write? I was thinking to write like three sentences–one to remind them who I was and where we met, another to comment on something we discussed, and a third to say I will record their contact info and I hope to stay in touch. Anyone have advice on this or can point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Your three-sentence idea sounds like a good one to me. I don’t think there’s any magic to it. I would be fine with receiving an email like that in those circumstances.

If it is a woman, remind them of how well-endowed you are. If it is a man, remind them that you can score women with your well-endowment and share with them.

If you’re going to do that, including a picture as evidence might be effective.

I personally would not be fine with receiving an email like that, however.

should i address them by their first name? or salutation?

I’d say first name if you spoke to them personally and exchanged business cards, absent unusual circumstances.

. . . especially if you are going to include the photo; I’d think a formal salutation would seem somewhat incongruous in that case.