Post passing plan

I have decided that I am going to get drunk on Petrone tequila and get a small tatoo of the CFA logo somewhere. Then I am going to Vegas…possibly all in the same evening…problem is that this may all occur 2009 at the earliest

I’ll be in the Vegas a day after the results post… Not sure if that’s a post ‘passing’ plan since I haven’t actually passed yet, but I really need a vacation. I also need to find places to eat in the area…

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > problem is that this may all occur > 2009 at the earliest You mean you are going to be able to celebrate in 2009 ? or you going to pass in 2009 ?

I mean that most likely the celebration will take place in 2009, at the earliest

I was just messing around, dude. Good luck with your results.

back at ya

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have decided that I am going to get drunk on > Petrone tequila Hell yes! This is all I drink anymore. Silver or Gold? Silver for me. Have you tried the Platinum? It’s like $20-30 a shot, but damn it’s smooth.

"Petrone tequila " You mean Patron. I assume.

No, he means King Cobra malt liquor, moron. Thanks for the correction.

probably not going to celebrate at all, not like i got a Nobel prize or anything

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll be in the Vegas a day after the results > post… Not sure if that’s a post ‘passing’ plan > since I haven’t actually passed yet, but I really > need a vacation. I also need to find places to eat > in the area… In the fashion of any REAL wall street twenty-something, I’ll be in Vegas about a week before the results post :slight_smile:

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > probably not going to celebrate at all, not like i > got a Nobel prize or anything Cash game that night?

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ymmt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ll be in the Vegas a day after the results > > post… Not sure if that’s a post ‘passing’ > plan > > since I haven’t actually passed yet, but I > really > > need a vacation. I also need to find places to > eat > > in the area… > > > In the fashion of any REAL wall street > twenty-something, I’ll be in Vegas about a week > before the results post :slight_smile: Where are you staying?

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > probably not going to celebrate at all, not like > i > > got a Nobel prize or anything > > > Cash game that night? Where at?

the bottle said Petrone after I got done drinking half of it

First thing to do: take my pending charter for a spin and go ask for a raise. Next: Start looking for new job :slight_smile:

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahahah Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ymmt Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’ll be in the Vegas a day after the results > > > post… Not sure if that’s a post ‘passing’ > > plan > > > since I haven’t actually passed yet, but I > > really > > > need a vacation. I also need to find places > to > > eat > > > in the area… > > > > > > In the fashion of any REAL wall street > > twenty-something, I’ll be in Vegas about a week > > before the results post :slight_smile: > > > Where are you staying? Monte Carlo… It’s the big BP! How about you? And Ping, come on, it’s not that hard to spell Patron correctly

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahahah Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > probably not going to celebrate at all, not > like > > i > > > got a Nobel prize or anything > > > > > > Cash game that night? > > Where at? haha, thought you knew…

get really drunk.

ahahah Wrote: > Monte Carlo… It’s the big BP! How about you? > > And Ping, come on, it’s not that hard to spell > Patron correctly I’m leaving from NY to stay at the NY… Just can’t enough of the city. Taking a day trip to the Grand Canyon and to Cali as well. I found a nice place that good pretty decent reviews if you’re in need of a restaurant: Rosemary’s. Give them a call for reservations and they’ll offer to call the cab for you. A nice little touch if I do say so myself (they’re pretty far off the strip).