Post your FRM Results here for comparison

i wonder how does a “fail” look like…? more than 3 sections in 3rd quartile?

what do you think the pass rate is? like seriously…historically, its been close to the CFA pass rates…but i’m certainly suspicious of this…

i’m guessing if you have an average that is at or above the 2nd quartile, you’re a pass. the question is, those empty seats, are they taken into consideration? and are those seats really empty or was it a ploy to make it appear that more people were taking the exam?

passed too… Credit Risk Measurement and Management - 2nd quartile Market Risk Measurement and Management - 1st Operational and Integrated Risk Management - 1st Quantitative Analysis - 3rd Risk Management and Investment Management - 1st

Passed as well. 1st in all categories. Kinda surprised, really… it was a tough exam and not at all what I expected after studying Schweser notes. Andrew Daniels, CFA

Failed shd i write again? no finance background engineer with excellent maths/partial diff equation/set theory/complex algebra base passed CFA Level I studied v hard for FRM(maxm subject material) got 2 subjects in quartile 2nd(Market and quants) and three subjects in 3rd Qr any suggestions? shd i write again?

of cause and i am certain you will pass this year! you almost there!

Hi, I have a question: I have a quantitative background (math/ee) and I am interested in the exam (and I am learning Finance via these exams and self study materials). Do you think that I should be able to pass the exam?

Mee too passed the exam… with the following scores Credit Risk -1st Quartile Market Risk- 2nd Quartile Operational Risk -1st Quartile Quant - 2nd Quartile :frowning: Risk and Investment Management- 1st Quartile BTW where do I check the pass percentage this year???

hmmmph, frank, I find the results rather interesting. Most have passed. This is a far cry from the paranoia that was present and the claims that “the exam need real Risk experience”. I guess we are all equally horrible. :slight_smile: How many hours of studying did it take you guys to pass this thing?

Passed too! Credit Risk -1st Quartile Market Risk - 2nd Quartile Operational Risk - 2nd Quartile Quant - 2nd Quartile Risk and Investment Management - 2nd Quartile ~ 100 hrs study, started late September

The GARP mail says you are now among the 13675 candidates to pass the exam. The website which has not been updated says ~ 10684 people have passed the exam till 2006. This implies 2991 people passed it this year .Also the website shows that 10,135 people had registered this year which implies a pass percentage of 29.5% which is too low. So I would guess the pass percentage is calculated based on the number of candidates who appeared for the exam.If we use last year’s apss rate this would imply ~ 6800 people appeared for the exams. Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

i dont’ think the people who have failed will post their results here as most of the early posters have stated that htey have passed. But for those that did fail, I felt i failed too and i believe that a fail would’ve been appropriate.

Interesting, for those who took the PRM, how many hours did it take for all four sections? thanks a lot for the feedback.

I failed… Credit Risk -2nd Quartile Market Risk - 3rd Quartile Operational Risk - 2nd Quartile Quant - 4thQuartile Risk and Investment Management -4rth Quartile I hate FRm…dont think i will sit for this exam again…

I started late and spent approximately 150 hours. But my job is in risk area. It sort of helps. I second Frank’s opinion about people failed tend not to post …

good job all.

interested in knowing what’s the official passing percentage of this exam.

I Passed! Credit Risk -3rd Quartile Market Risk - 1st Quartile Operational Risk - 2nd Quartile Quant - 2nd Quartile Risk and Investment Management - 1st Quartile Good things, sometimes, take time uomonero, CFA, FRM

Congrats on this fine achievement ladies and gents. While I am glad to have passed, I can not help but notice not too many are all that enthusiastic as we were when passing level 3, which is understandable. One thing that slightly bugs me is that GARP only publishes how well you did against your peers, not how well you have scored on the exam as CFA does. So I could have scored only 40% of my questions right and managed to pass? This should say something about that exam!