Post your sample exam score here !!

I get so excited when I see conceptual questions! No, it is about the same. Pushed a few different topics. I got a 46 vs. 59 within a week…I REALLY hammered out some areas inbetween the 2 exams though and it paid off. Focusing on math and equation memorization this week.

Could someone please send me (washgomb@yahoo.com) any mock exams that you have other than Schweser and CFAI ones, would like to test myself against them. Got 72% by the way on the first mock, taking the second one tomorrow

I am looking for any other mock exams, other than Schweser and CFAI, to test my self. washgomb@yahoo.com I got 72% on the first mock, with a 100% Ethichs

What kind of feedback you get after CFAI mock exams? Do they show the answer to each question or just how you did on the topic overall?

Hi all, Can somebody send me (saurya_s@hotmail.com) the feeddback for Mock 2 exam please. I will share BSAS 2008 exam.

70% on the free CFAI sample–about in line with my Schweser book 6 scores. 46% on FSA.

Free CFAI Sample: 76% CFAI Sample 2: 80%

Free CfaI sample:70 sample 1:80 sample 2:73 i hope i dont screw this up! could someone please email me the answer keys for the free sample and sample2 to tachyon17@gmail ? i printed them but didnt save the pdfs and want a copy i can look over at work, thanks very much

1st sample-78% 2nd sample-80% 3rd Sample-70% (found ethics to be more difficult on the third exam compared to the other two) Just took my first Book 6 exam (Exam 1 morning session)- 91% Anyone else find the book 6 exam alot easier than the sample exams

CFAToronto83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1st sample-78% > 2nd sample-80% > 3rd Sample-70% (found ethics to be more difficult > on the third exam compared to the other two) > > Just took my first Book 6 exam (Exam 1 morning > session)- 91% > Anyone else find the book 6 exam alot easier than > the sample exams I found book 6 to be a joke quite hoenstly, very very straight forward questions. However I did see a few Q’s that were in book 6 that were on the mock exams on CFAI

Free CFA Sample: 75% CFA Mock 1: 73% Schweser practice exams (book 6) I’m consistently in high 60s to low 70s. Ethics is always a mixed bag for me - got killed by it on the sample (~56%), then nailed it on the mock (100%). Off balance sheet financing really hurt me on the mock - seemed like every other question in FSA had some off balance sheet component. Not sure what to expect based on these scores. I guess if I can pull a 70 on the actual exam, I’ll be pretty happy. -Stillwagon

72%

na

cfai sample exam 1: 68% (about 3 weeks ago); cfai sample exam 2: 73% (about 1.5 weeks ago); cfai sample exam 3: 71% (6 days ago); cfai mock exam #1: 80% (this morning); was averaging high 70’s on my last few schweser exams which i wrapped up earlier this week. If you study the schweser material thoroughly you will have no problem with the cfai concepts, but the wording will be slightly different and a bit more conceptual/theoretical based instead of quantitative.