Postcards that came with CFA curriculum

They are soo damn true. you realized, very late in the game. I have started sleeping, while standing. Guess, who else is up late? (pic of owls) I am a horrible date. Coffee is a food group.

and the lab with the ball:) nice touch:)

Today I overslept in the train and I woke up two stop after where I was supposed to go… by the way I am drinking redbull now :slight_smile:

I was almost drowsing in the office today morning… I don’t want to fall sick in the next 18 days…

Hardly 18 days now. its like 15.

I cannot sleep at all. I go over formulas for most of the night, then wake up later than usual and feel like sh$$ until I crush a Venti latte

is anyone else starting to dream about this stuff? Weird I know…but after im done doing questons and goto sleep, i wake up at night and its like my mind is going 100 miles an hour…

I do sheep inventory each night, LIFO, FIFO, COGS and changes in reported NI…

Actually, I switched the inventory in my fridge from FIFO to Just-in-time…

i’m up to almost 2 pots of coffee per day now.

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m up to almost 2 pots of coffee per day now. Two redbull and 4 coffee :slight_smile:

How do you manage your time between and home? I only go home to sleep.

LMAO Strangedays. Yes, I have crazy math dreams. Agree with the 100 mph. If any of you all start to be included in them, I am out of here!

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How do you manage your time between and home? > > I only go home to sleep. wake up at 6am, going to work, leave the office at 7 or 8pm, go home and study all night. I just sleep 3 or 4 hours per day, I sleep 7 on the weekend