Pour out a little liquor

SuperiorReturn has been bann’t. Makes me want to sing some mary j blige. We miss you Superior. Say whatup to big and pac and qqqbee.

wow - when’s the last time that happened? i’ll never forget his contribution of ‘courage wolf’

I guess that feminazi Green Grape voted him off the board.

NYCGorilla was banned too. It is tough to get banned now with the back office.

Gorilla got banned too? Oh man, we’ve lost too many internet CFA-G’s as of late to these mean interweb streets. I would like to formally dispute these bannings.

Too bad for Superior, that thread that he started about including getting denied from HBS on your resume was gold…

I haven’t been keeping up with the board activity lately. What did they say / do? thommo is right about how it should be more difficult to get banned with the BO

There were a handful of times I was absolutely certain I’d be banned. Pretty glad I hung in there, must be the occasional positive contributions.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There were a handful of times I was absolutely > certain I’d be banned. Pretty glad I hung in > there, must be the occasional positive > contributions. Do you think it’s like ethics on CFA exams, like if you told one it dude to hang in there and buck up, that can sway a body of attacks on Morgan Stanley registere reps to avoid the ban?

I guess same thing happened to madoff…last time the muscleman was spotted canoodling with Chad and apparently he didnt enjoy it much. All the rockstars have to go…

samakh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All the rockstars have to go… one simple rule: if its too loud, you’re too old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYkVtz6ozJE Grace Jones is still alive.

this she-man psyched me out