Power of Oneness

I’m with you on the deep breathing. I started breathing from my stomach instead of my chest when I do cardio and noticed a big difference.

Last time I was in Santa Barbara somebody told me the exact same thing. Then they started rubbing my body with hemp oil.

Aloe Vera juice son, try it out. You’ll be dropping dukes like no ones business.

First off congratulations on your awesome pooping experience. They have stuff like that in all the drug stores here in Korea that causes a similar thing, I never thought about posting it on the internet. +1

After a decade of double espressos I quit caffeine. Never touch the stuff now. Western doctors don’t have any idea what they are talking about. It’s totally addictive and it doesn’t take no 3 days to get over that stuff, takes a good two months. I think that’s why so many people fail when trying to quit. They think it’s going to be a few days, but the suffering goes on and on and they say “well this will never work” and start again.

Felt drained of all energy for most of the first month, seeing a SBUX sign made me rabid. Drank water like you can’t even imagine. But after a month thoughts were much more focused on the big picture and less on the micro stuff, sleep was better, deep calm, more muscle too which was weird. Took the full two months to really be back to normal functioning off natural energy. That’s some evil stuff IMO.

There is no question that caffeine is addictive. I was clean for about 18 months several years ago until a buddy insisted that I try a sip of a SBUX sugar-free vanilla latte. I know, kind of girly, but it was soooooo good. I’ve been off the wagon ever since. I do drink a lot less coffee than I used to though, 3-4 per day instead of 9-10 per day. I’m extremely regular though, which I guess is one good side effect of coffee. I really should try to quit again or at least switch to tea.

They say that tea actually has more caffeine than coffee, but tea also has other things in it that are calming. So I don’t know what that means overall. Personally, I still have a cup of south-american style coffee in the morning and have switched to drinking tea after about noontime. I’ve found this has been better for me overall, although clearly the zero-caffeine guys would still disapprove.

OK, so I order the 120 pill bottle… how is nobody else doing this?

If I do this the week before the exam, and start on friday after work… when should I stop to ensure I’m not blowing mud on exam day? Take the last pills on weds night maybe?

I’m in. I’ve always been interested in a colon cleanse. Plus I have a bidet.

The reviews are pretty good. I’m a little concerned about work, but what the hell. I’ll give it the old college try.

You’ll be fine. I’d start on the Friday prior to your week off. I never had a close call when it came to a movement, but you will not want to be far from a bathroom. You’d be ok stopping on Thursday.

If you are blowing mud on exam day, please share Sink Story 2.0 with us the next day…while you’re on your laptop…while you’re on the john.

^ no pictures please. We’ll believe it exists.

LOL

I’ve discovered Korean barley tea which has no caffine, clean light refreshing. Usually served cold.

Are you supposed to lay off the booze when you’re on a colon cleanse?

Unfortunatly

I’m out.

My pills came in the mail yesterday… I think I’ll start tonight instead of the week before the exam. This will give me 2 days to blow the narliest mud of my life before returning to work.

I already told the guys here to be prepared.

CFAvzMBA, you said you took 10 pills? The instructs say to start w/ 4. Im a male, 6’4 and 190 lbs… I think my body will need more than 4 to start. Maybe 6? What are your thoughts?

I’ll be sure to keep everyone here posted.

oh god. LOL

It’s spelled “gnarliest”, moron.

You’ll be alright dude. Yeah, I overdid it after reading the reviews, I am a big boy though. 6 is just fine. You take them before you go to bed. When you wake up, you’ll need to blow some chunks. You’ll be blowing butt mud until about lunch and then you won’t even notice. Make sure to drink tons of water.

Let us know how it goes. Spill all the dirty details.