Power of Oneness

How was pooping?

I’m sure it was a blast!

Update #1:

So far so good. I’m trying to do most of the recommended stuff on the website: pounding water, apple cider vinegar, eating fruits and organic foods.

I was a little underwhelmed w/ stool movement #1’s size… I had 2 breakfast burritos about a month ago that I’m pretty sure never came out of me. The beef and barely soup reference definetly makes sense now though!

The cleanup was pretty redonk… I was finding blown mud in places that you wouldnt even think is possible. My girlfriend almost threw up this morning when she went in the bathroom 10 minutes after me. (I warned her and she knows what Im doing)

I’ve only dropped 2 dueces thus far. I do feel something brewing inside me though… perhaps this is the mother load I’ve been waiting for.

I got a haircut earlier too, I though that may have been a risky move by being glued to the chair for 20 mins.

I’ll keep you posted

El Oh El

I really like this post… Thank you… hahahahaha

I will do this this summer and shed some pounds and hit the beaches and show off my slimmer, yet still united 1 pack

I’m going to do another detox. Or as I like to call it, takin the Browns to the SuperBowl!

This whole thread is surreal and hilarious. This may be our answer to the infamous pee bottles thread. Systematic, keep us posted.

CFAvsMBA this stuff better work or else…

^ Respect. Get ready drop a load out your arse! Make sure you pop enough pills to sht 3-5 times the following day. I usually take 6. 10 was way excessive.

Update #2:

So the motherload never came on day 1… I would say that I had 2.5 “movements” on day 1. Thus I upped the intake to 8 pills on saturday night.

Sunday morning was redonk… the poo was so fluid and liquid that it was litterally like p!ss!ng out of your arse, infact I couldn’t even feel it, I wouldn’t have even know it was happening if not for the sound of some sort of liquid water war I could hear going on in the toilet bowl.

The clean up? I dont think I would have even needed to wipe, the goods just shot out rapidly leaving no collateral damage. The toilet on the other hand will never be the same.

That was my only movement yesterday… but I seriously made it count. I do feel less bloated, not that I ever REALLY felt bloated. I just feel sort of like a minimalist on the inside.

Last night I took 6 pills. Pretty much the same result as the 1st day but I had less to eat yesterday so the quanitiy wasn’t anything special… I do have a meeting in 8 minutes and I feel something brewing… I might make up an excuse to duck it.

Waiting to get my stuff. I plan to take the first dose on Friday night then go to the office on Saturday morning to unload in the office wc. It’s about time the janitor earns his money.

The level of detail available in this thread has amazed me. Wow.

Bravo sys! You must have some healthy plumbing as mine was caked with years of fried chicken and kool ade.

you will be back on fried chicken in no time…

Ebow, definetly partake in the fun. Infact, I think that this thread should just continue indefinetly with members constantly nominating themselves for a cleanse.

For anyone wondering, your stomach doesnt hurt like when you get the runs the old fashioned way via mexican food or whatever. Its just when you feel its time to go, be prepared for the water show @ the Bellagio (but inverted).

Yes, I like to think my plumbling was pretty healthy. But after eathing the devils food (pizza) yesterday, Im back to having some downright nasty movements. I have to get back to my fruits and veggies!

When you’re sliding into 3rd and you feel a juicy turd- diarehha- cha cha cha- diarehha- cha cha cha

Update 3?

any fried chicken yet?

I had enough yesterday… I choose not to take the pills last night. I was just making the toilet at work look like a Jackson Pollock all day. Infact, I take the elavator to the basement where there is a private bathroom, where I can unleash in peace.

While I enjoyed this, I just didnt want to have to worry about my movements anymore. I was fearing leakage as well.

The whole thing was very entertaining. I did feel like my mind was clear and I wasn’t carrying around tons of food in me. I’ve recommended it to several people. In all, I last 4 days. I 'd call it “The power of run-ness” though.

Now, who’s going next?

Respect. Id never steer you wrong. Now will you keep up the momentum with a healthier diet? I know I did.

I’ve been trying to eat better for a few months by cutting out almost all fried food and sugar. I’ll try to stick eating more fruits and veggies though.

The hard one is going to be coffee. I havent had any since thursday, andI have found it much easier to go to bed at night. Yesterday I had an energy drink though and was up until 2am last night.

I just bought a bunch of k cups for my keuirg though, so I dunno what to do. Coffee helps me study too.

The day after you stopped taking the pills did the runs stop? Edit: I want to know if I pull the chute things go back to normally quickly.

I’m still very intrigued. I’ll probably try it, but I’m not changing a damn thing about what I consume. I want this to be as explosive as possible. Maybe start on a Friday night, wash six pills down with a couple bottles of red, and see what happens.