Practice Exam Score Thread

How much are Stalla’ exam? have not taken any of them…do you think I am missing out a lot by not doing them?

(in order taken) Schweser 1am 69 CFAI Sample 75 Schweser 1pm 73 Schweser 2am 73 BSAS 1am 73 Schweser 2pm 74 CFAI Mock 1 76 BSAS 1pm 84 Disclaimer: The BSAS exams I didn’t take as a timed exam - all others were timed. Feeling cautiously optimistic at this point…

Sample Exam 1 - 55%! I swear I just got hit by a truck. Looks like I’ll be busy tonight!

just did CFAI Mock 2 - 73% I was hoping for higher, but derivatives, portfolio mgmt, economics and investments really nailed me. My scores so far: CFAI Sample (free) - 66% CFAI mock 1 - 67% CFAI mock 2 - 73% At least the general direction is upward! On a side note, quite a few questions in mock 2 I had previously seen discussed on this forum, which is not cool. It defeats the purpose of doing the Mock’s if you have already seen the question (breaching CFAI rules is your own issue, I’m not talking about that). So if you haven’t yet taken Mock 2 be warned that you will have already seen quite a number of questions.

CFAI Sample #1 Scored 49/60 for a 81.67% result. Breakdown by section Ethics - 8/9 Quant - 7/7 Econ - 4/6 FSA - 9/12 Corp Fin - 5/5 Equity - 6/6 Alt Inv’s - 4/6 Fixed Income - 5/6 Port Management - 1/3

Nice score! I just did a schweser exam 1 pm sesion 85%. It is the toughest i did so far and obviously i am very pleased with the score.

Congratulations, Mihaz, that is certainly impressive!..I get slightly confused with statements like toughest yet and scoring 85%…nice work.

Schweser am1 74 pm1 71 am2 75 pm2 75 CFAI free sample 78

Hi, Could someone pls help me - I need the explanatory answers to the all the Schweser practice exams - Vol I and Vol II - I have the question books, something seems to be wrong with my login and I cant wait for it to be rectified. I think the explanatory answers are only available online. Could someone pls pls send across the six explanatory answer files to my email id - uarunarao@yahoo.com. Im lost without it. Thanks so much in advance.

Schweser: 1 AM 69% 1 PM 67% 2 AM 72% 2 PM 73% 3 AM 82% 3 PM 74% ok with the toughness of 3 hours work now. get to understand the feeling how to get through.

forumreader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve timed every test I’ve taken, and I just > finished the Stalla Afternoon 3 one a few minutes > ago, very disappointed in myself… caveat: I am a > re-taker, so I believe I should be scoring pretty > well > > Sample 76.0% > Stalla Morning 1 80.0% > Stalla Afternoon 1 76.7% > Schweser Morning 1 75.8% > Schweser Afternoon 1 75.0% > Stalla Morning 2 74.2% > CFAI Mock 1 75.0% > CFAI Mock 2 74.0% > Stalla Afternoon 2 75.8% > Schweser Morning 2 72.5% > Schweser Afternoon 2 82.5% > Stalla Morning 3 84.2% > Stalla Afternoon 3 70.8% Those are great scores! I’m envious.

Priyanka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How much are Stalla’ exam? have not taken any of > them…do you think I am missing out a lot by not > doing them? It appears passmaster ~= qbank, at $195. 1 Mock exam is $400, comes on a CD with some kind of explanation seminar. I’m debating getting this. Diminishing returns I guess, and pricey.

I took the CFAI Sample yesterday and scored 48%. Just finished Stalla Practice Exam AM and scored 82.5% Not really sure what to think about this???

222, I’m just the oposite. I took the Schweser Book 6 exam 2 and scored 65%. I turned around and took the CFAI Sample exam 1 and scored 75%. Not sure what to make of it at this point. I’m just going to keep plowing ahead and taking as many questions as I can. Cheers!

I just took the CFAI Mock. Overall 76 Ethics 94 Quant 86 Econ 83 FSA 58.3 (ouch) CF 90 EI 67 DI 67 FI 58 (!?) ALT 100 PM 83 I took this after taking a Schwesser practice today, so I was pretty tired. I was scoring 75-85 on the Schwesser practice tests = Stalla Mocks.

is it possible to download the stalla mocks? are they good practice?

Stalla Mocks are great (not woth the $$$$$$) because they come with video answers for all 240 questions (Peter Olinot and David Harrington rule!)

74% on a QBank exam excluding the ethics portion (Ethics is usually a 90% accuracy topic area and reading those paragraphs gets time consuming). Tomorrow I’m going to review SS17/SS5 and take another exam. I’m going to crush this thing!

Book 6 Practice exam 1; Schweser AM - 65% Planning on doing one everyday till the exam which should give me 6 completed exams.

Did the full 6 hr exam yesterday with Schweser exam 2. 65% in the am, 66% in the pm. Was hoping for better, but it’s a 10% improvement over last week so I am going in the right direction. 2 weeks to add some points should not be a problem. I never would have expected to see the day where my quant scores outpace econ. I’m with you ditch digger, lets kill this!