Practice Exam Score Thread

Q Bank in the range of 75-78. Got 73 in exam 1 AM session. Very dissapointed of myself as I started taking tests very late. In fact, freaking out as not enough days are left to both review as well as take exams. Secondly, can’t figure out why the hell I am breaking 80s. Till today, I am not satisfied with my scoring. I dont know what to do? Shall I continue to do exam or start reviewing again. Please suggests.

geranimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Q Bank in the range of 75-78. > > Got 73 in exam 1 AM session. > > Very dissapointed of myself as I started taking > tests very late. In fact, freaking out as not > enough days are left to both review as well as > take exams. > > Secondly, can’t figure out why the hell I am > breaking 80s. Till today, I am not satisfied with > my scoring. > > I dont know what to do? Shall I continue to do > exam or start reviewing again. Please suggests. Just keep doing everything you can. With the Vol 1 exams, you should get a breakdown of SS that are weak. When you click on that, you’ll get a list of LOS’s that are weak (as you can on Qbank too). Keep going over those weak areas until they are no longer weak. Plenty of time, you’ll crush it!

70% on Practice Exam 3! While I’m thrilled to be near the fence for passing, I was disgusted with myself about a few questions that I saw and had no clue how to do. I’m going to bed now, but tomorrow I’ll post examples of the questions to get some help from the fine folks on AF. Also I was blindsided by some ethics problems. Looks like I’ll need to reread the Standards of Practice Handbook again to grasp that subject tighter.

Mock 1 - 84 Mock 2 - 79 sample 1 - 80 Sample 2 - 82 Sample3 - 74 Scweser 1 AM - 81 Schweser1 PM 78 Schweser 2 AM - 82 Schweser 2 PM - 72 ( I found this one realllly hard) Schweser 3 AM - 77 Schweser 3PM - let you know on sat!!! Average Q-Bank - 80%

Those are some great scores!

Why there are 3 samples? I thought we only got one after registeration. beingthatguy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mock 1 - 84 > Mock 2 - 79 > sample 1 - 80 > Sample 2 - 82 > Sample3 - 74 > Scweser 1 AM - 81 > Schweser1 PM 78 > Schweser 2 AM - 82 > Schweser 2 PM - 72 ( I found this one realllly > hard) > Schweser 3 AM - 77 > Schweser 3PM - let you know on sat!!! > > Average Q-Bank - 80%

damn you guys are GOOD! still in the 65% range trying to break it…

awesome scores - beingthatguy i think i remember you saying your a retaker. what were you scoring about now when you did the test in june? all of my scores are in the 60s range for the schweser tests - high 60s for the last 2 ive done so im getting better at least.

120 Question Q Bank with Intermediate and Advanced questions only - 78%. I skipped ethics again since that is a 90% area for me. I’m feeling more confident, but still I feel as if I have a lot of work to do.

Did my first Qbank test. 120 Qs with med/hard and CFA weights. It’s retarded that they repeat questions though. Got 86%, was much easier than the schweser mocks

I’m going to crush Mock 2 right now. I’ll be back in 3 hours.

i just tried schweser book 6 morning exam #1 and got 65%. My problem is that i can only remember the things i read within the past few days, and since i read equity and ethics most recently, i did far worse on most other sections. until the exam i will only be reviewing my schweser books and doing book 6 exams - what kind of scores must i be getting on book 6 exams to be more or less ready for the exam? high 70s? 80s?? anyone??

60/70s. Just keep cranking on questions. You’ll get it!

i couldn’t get above a 70 before the exam and failed band 10

Just got raped by the CFAI Mock I, 59 overall. What killed me was mostly AI and PM, probably areas I didn’t focus on too greatly. I also need a little brush up on FSA, CF, and Quant. If 59 was considered borderline, I would be in a great position since I rocked Ethics haha. I forgot to mention I had a little over an hour left when I completed, did anyone else have similar results??? 1 week left to go!!!

just took Mock 1. got an 83. probably skewed though since i managed 100% in ethics, which is unlikely to happen again. i finished with about an hour to spare. hope that is indicative of the real thing, i’ve been worried about time.

good job Jut111, that’s an awesome score. I’m going to take the second mock on tuesday or wednesday. I want to finish with all the Stalla practice exams and mock tests first. Just took the AM session of the Stalla test #3 and got an 83.

jut111 – how were you able to score 83% with an hour to spare? can you please share your testing strategy?

65% on Mock 2. Definitely a wake up. Blasted econ really screwed me. P/BV and some other FSA one’s screwed me too.

not really sure Priyanka. i was pretty surprised when i did saw my score, didn’t feel like I’d done all that well. As for the time - I’ve always tended to be a fast test taker - sorry I don’t have any secrets to share : )